uchia
thedynasty139

whos better susanoo or kurnama

uchia has forfeited round #3.
Started: 8/26/2016 Category: Games

uchia

Pro

I think that Susanoo is way better.
thedynasty139

Con

I'll assume we're talking about Madara's V4 Susanoo. Can you prove it?
uchia

Pro

You r stupid I said kurnama vs suanoo not susanoo vs susanoo and no its suskes susanoo thats better. Not madaras and if your my opponent your doing kurnama not susanoo.
thedynasty139

Con

Are you talking to me? Cause I wasn't even trying to argue for Susanoo but I see how it is. Once again, where is your proof that Susanoo is better than Kurama?
Posted by PowerPikachu21 8 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Con does win this one. Pro was asked to prove that Susanoo is better than Kurnama. Doesn't even get discussed. Con asked for clarification R1, to which Pro called him stupid, since Con was thinking of another Susanoo, which should've been clarified beforehand, Anyways, the insult is a loss of conduct. Pro and Con did get confused, but we still don't know who is the better character from something. Since there was no reason to prefer a character over another, I'll have go with "everyone has their own opinion". Con wins.
Posted by KZC 9 months ago
KZC
First of all, uchia, you can't spell. It is Kurama not kurnama!
Posted by uchia 9 months ago
uchia
No this is naruto.
Posted by Cooldudebro 9 months ago
Cooldudebro
Is this about Persona?