onyx930
draxhunter

why are black people better than white people

onyx930

onyx930

Pro

black people are better.
draxhunter

Con

why are black people better than white people?
onyx930

Pro

Because black people are better faster and stronger.
draxhunter

Con

Bro it comes down to this I gotta say is there a way out of this debate? You know why? That rebuttal you just said is very vague. Strong in what? Fast in what?
onyx930

Pro

They are stronger when it comes down to playing sports, they are faster than any white person in sports or in anything. The fastest person in the world is indeed black.
draxhunter

Con

Yes that does seem very intriguing. If the world was build on who was the fastest and who is the strongest then I would say black people are better. I am not racist by any means but I was given a con side to argue therefore I would say this. Look at the world's richest people. I don't see any black person there. In fact brightest mind of our ages are even black. You can say black people are faster and stronger but look at the minds.
onyx930

Pro

I'm not racist either I just thought that is would be very interesting to how people react. The reason those people are famous is because they became famous is because they came around when black people were being put down for being black. But if you think about Oprah who is one of the most success people who changed the world by just being on a talk show.
draxhunter

Con

True Oprah is the first few successful black people out there. It's the fact that not a lot of them are up there with more ideas. It's always about get rich and famous. That is the reason I think not a lot of black people are on the richest list. I know there have been few inventions by black people in the past but it was either some foreign guy like Albert Eisenstein or Bill Gates who chose to rise to the top because they managed to use their intellect better than speed or charisma. As they say Intellect is far superior than brute force. Unless the brute force is the power of atomic bomb.
Posted by kkkkatie126 1 year ago
kkkkatie126
Black people are better than white people.
Posted by GodChoosesLife 2 years ago
GodChoosesLife
No race is better than the other.
Posted by draxhunter 2 years ago
draxhunter
I agree this is racist. I was furious that is why I went against this person. I know how you guys feel. I am also colored that's why I decided to argue and say don't have debates like this. I know I chose the Con side but I can't even believe I wrote those things up there.
Posted by Pokemonzr 2 years ago
Pokemonzr
This debate is just racist as a whole. I don't want to vote on a racist debate like this.
Posted by Longline 2 years ago
Longline
I am a black person, and I say, pro and con you are both stupid, because the word "BETTER" can go in so many directions, what is the mean point of this? Because having a lot of money does not means you earn it all by yourself, that's a business catalog, and being strong and fast is in the physical catalog, and con talking about how black people are not bright in the mind, you don't even have any source supporting what you are saying, black people migrated into western country at a time when white people really dint like them, and most rich white folks today inherited that richness,

Don't ever put down another colour people, or white people, we all have brain, and we all know how to use it, and who the hell came up with the black and white thing? Because the only African that are known for being black truly the once from the south, and from the west they are brown not black, and this so call white people are not white, they are peach, or somewhat light mix pink. Ok I'm off topic but you get what I'm talking about.
Posted by Majesticpineapple 2 years ago
Majesticpineapple
they have bigger penis
Vote Placed by judeifeanyi 2 years ago
judeifeanyi
onyx930draxhunterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made a convincing argument
Vote Placed by Pfalcon1318 2 years ago
Pfalcon1318
onyx930draxhunterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Terms were ill-defined in the beginning, PRO argued that black people are stronger and faster, in terms of sports (though that has nothing to do with skill). I only see reason to believe that in football and basketball, solely due to volume, but that doesn't prove the premise true. CON mentioned the lack of blacks at the higher end of income, as well as in the arena of innovation, and PRO did not refute that. As such, i will aware "more convincing arguments". Both had poor conduct, neither used sources, and PRO and CON were even on grammar.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
onyx930draxhunterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both had weak arguments but pro had more solid premises.
Vote Placed by Juris 2 years ago
Juris
onyx930draxhunterTied
Reasons for voting decision: The scope of the debate is not set properly. Both sides argue in their own terms. No clear winner as they both could not agree with what the term "better" means in this debate.