coolgirl105
Maryam_mosawy

why are you rude to some people?

Argument Due
We are waiting for coolgirl105 to post argument for round #4. If you are coolgirl105, login to see your options.
Updated: 14 hours ago Status: Debating Period

coolgirl105

Pro

why are you so rude people have feelings you know and you probably don't care if their feelings get hurt. you don't even know if they could be doing an assignment for school so they can get opinions. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DO YOU!

Maryam_mosawy

Con

How am I rude to some people? I only state my opinion and that's the purpose of this website.
And yeah I didn't know you were doing an assignment.
coolgirl105

Pro

you may be saying that but i still don't like you at all.
Maryam_mosawy

Con

I don't even care...
coolgirl105

Pro

ALL YOU DO IS GET PEOPLE REALLY MAD AND JUST WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT YOU OR YELL AT YOU LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW! SO THAT TELLS ME YOU DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE YELL AT YOU. MAYBE LIKE MAYBE YOU ARE AN ADULT WHAT DID YOU FEEL IF YOUR PAENTS EVEN YELLED AT YOU! IF YOU NEVER GOT YELLED AT THEN IMAGINE IT YOU GET YELLED AT BY YOUR PARENTS WHAT IF YU CRY WOULD THEY BEAT YOU OR WHAT IF YOU ARE THE KIND OF KID THAT DIDN'T GIVE A CARE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( and what would you do if you would try to hide something fom them you would just make things worse i know because i am one of the people that if they hide a secret for a really long time you would get beat for hiding the secret so plzzzzzzzzz stop being rude!
Maryam_mosawy

Con

I find this so funny
Honey
What did I even do and how do you know I make people mad? Because you just recently came to this website so how would you even know.
You're talking about parents yelling at you like what are you on about, girl you going off topic here.
You're only angry because I pointed out the truth about ya; cuz you freakin copied and pasted your argument
Posted by Maryam_mosawy 4 days ago
Maryam_mosawy
wowwwww
just because I said you copied and paste
well yh the truth hurts dear
Posted by Maryam_mosawy 4 days ago
Maryam_mosawy
wowwwww
well yh the truth hurts dear
Posted by coolgirl105 4 days ago
coolgirl105
that was to you