coolgirl105
Maryam_mosawy

why are you rude to some people?

Maryam_mosawy

coolgirl105

Pro

why are you so rude people have feelings you know and you probably don't care if their feelings get hurt. you don't even know if they could be doing an assignment for school so they can get opinions. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DO YOU!

Maryam_mosawy

Con

How am I rude to some people? I only state my opinion and that's the purpose of this website.
And yeah I didn't know you were doing an assignment.
coolgirl105

Pro

you may be saying that but i still don't like you at all.
Maryam_mosawy

Con

I don't even care...
coolgirl105

Pro

ALL YOU DO IS GET PEOPLE REALLY MAD AND JUST WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT YOU OR YELL AT YOU LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW! SO THAT TELLS ME YOU DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE YELL AT YOU. MAYBE LIKE MAYBE YOU ARE AN ADULT WHAT DID YOU FEEL IF YOUR PAENTS EVEN YELLED AT YOU! IF YOU NEVER GOT YELLED AT THEN IMAGINE IT YOU GET YELLED AT BY YOUR PARENTS WHAT IF YU CRY WOULD THEY BEAT YOU OR WHAT IF YOU ARE THE KIND OF KID THAT DIDN'T GIVE A CARE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( and what would you do if you would try to hide something fom them you would just make things worse i know because i am one of the people that if they hide a secret for a really long time you would get beat for hiding the secret so plzzzzzzzzz stop being rude!
Maryam_mosawy

Con

I find this so funny
Honey
What did I even do and how do you know I make people mad? Because you just recently came to this website so how would you even know.
You're talking about parents yelling at you like what are you on about, girl you going off topic here.
You're only angry because I pointed out the truth about ya; cuz you freakin copied and pasted your argument
coolgirl105

Pro

That doesn't freaking matter I don't care about the argument I just don't like when people say things about me YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS DO YOU? I get treated like I am nothing but I am so much more than nothing have YOU ever felt like that probably not because you are to worried about what they do instead of focusing on things. I NEED TO BE TREATED BETTER ALL THEY DID LAST YEAR AT SHOOL WAS LAUGH AT ME AND CALL ME STUPID NAMES. they called me the teachers pet because they thought the teachers liked me more than them. WELL I WASN'T I WAS JUST A SMART GIRL WHO HAPPENED TO BE REALLY GOOD YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW HOW THINGS ARE AT COMSTOCK MIDDLE BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T CARE THAT MUCH AT SCHOOL DID YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maryam_mosawy

Con

Look I don't even know you
And neither do you know me
If you don't care about the argument, why are you so mad for? Okay I understand you got bullied at school and it hurts, but that doesn't mean you have to carry on and go off at me when I did nothing wrong
I never said anything about you neither was I being rude, I just said the truth.
Well if you were smart you wouldn't have copied and pasted.
coolgirl105

Pro

WELL THAT WAS WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I was supposed to use websites for my schoolwork but I didn't think that it would cause an argument about me using different websites if I didn't then I would of gotten an E on my schoolwork. then my parents would of grounded me FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so unless you didn't care about school then YOU ARE A DUMB PERSON!!!!!!!!!!
Maryam_mosawy

Con

Using websites but not copying and pasting you mean
Well I do care about school more than you do
bcoz i know the consequences to plagarism
look there's no point in this argument its a waste of time honestly
so leave
Posted by Maryam_mosawy 6 months ago
Maryam_mosawy
Look whose being rude now
Posted by Maryam_mosawy 6 months ago
Maryam_mosawy
Why are you angry them?
Posted by coolgirl105 6 months ago
coolgirl105
f*** you i never said that this was about the other debate DID I!
Posted by Maryam_mosawy 6 months ago
Maryam_mosawy
wowwwww
just because I said you copied and paste
well yh the truth hurts dear
Posted by Maryam_mosawy 6 months ago
Maryam_mosawy
wowwwww
well yh the truth hurts dear
Posted by coolgirl105 6 months ago
coolgirl105
that was to you
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 6 months ago
dsjpk5
coolgirl105Maryam_mosawyTied