stainless67
HoKiaJunn

why cant I call a girl a "cunt", but I can get called a "dick"

HoKiaJunn

stainless67

Con

I don't believe in violence towards women or outright disrespecting them. I do not feel that if I say in a conversation for example; "this woman was being such a cunt I decided to leave..." or using cunt as a profanity in front of a woman like once in very long while there should be this uproar. I've seen other women on a few occasions use the word cunt and most women I know take is as if they were black and they were called nigger. I feel if during an altercation words were said by a woman on a man and the man replied after a moment of a verbal altercation the man said "cunt" why is that taken like a "shots fired" incident. I feel in this matter women need to be more tolerant of that specific phrase. am I right or wrong?
HoKiaJunn

Pro

Hello and thank you for having me on this debate.

For my first post, I would just like to ask, would you be able to clarify your main position of argument for this debate topic first?
stainless67

Con

Before I begin I would like to state that I will take any penalties or if need be forfeit this debate at the end because I did not clarify the subject. I would also like to reaffirm that this is purely a question that I have in regards to contemporary society.

Personally if a situation persists, I do not feel the use of the word "cunt" against a woman (if the majority of the crowd saw a woman acting belligerently) should offend the rest of the female population. The wikipedia definition of "cunt" states around the lines of the term referring to a derogatory term towards females meaning an object of sex, that the referenced word means nothing more than to have sex with. Example;

in February of 2014 I had a party at my house where I purchased an entire handle (1.75 liters) of Jack Daniels No.7 whiskey was stolen by a local woman that I had at the party, in march of that same year I had another party where person A a male friend of mine mentioned the incident and the woman name and acknowledged what she had done. Immediately in a snap of rage I said in quote "seriously, who was that f**king cunt that's not right she do that to me in my own house" a second later person B a female aquantence of mine said "whoa..language". I feel I had the right to be angered, for the record if it was a black male who had done it I would not have called the man a racial slur but perhaps used the a sexual derogartary term. The same for a man of any other ethinicty I wouldn't have used a racial slur. To also add I later apologized to person B for my conduct and explained to her what she had done for me to say that, she did accept my apology.

my point is human beings are very vindictive and sometimes choose the wrong way of dealing with things, in this generation and day of age as it is referenced. females have risen greatly to be more equal to that of men in society and in the workplace. The sexual struggle between men and women continues but if we are to be more equal maybe the word "cunt" in reference to females as a sexual demeanors to men from other women should also be somewhat tolerated.

In summary to this round, I do not feel harsh action towards a man should be initiated if a woman has proved to be instigating a conflict of reasonable magnitude. I've seen lawsuits and demotions to people who used that term towards other women when the fact of the matter is she wasn't soo innocent herself.
HoKiaJunn

Pro

Sorry I can't be bothered with this debate, it's too pointless and petty. I prefer debates that are thought provoking, I only joined because I wanted you to clarify what you meant.

Meanwhile, you can look at this e-book it is rather ingenious and it should really answer all your questions regarding females, feminism, today's sexual culture and many other problems to do with males and females in today's so called 'equal' society. Go ahead take a look there is a lot you can learn from it, it's much more educational and quicker than me debating you.

Good Luck!

http://manhood101.com...
stainless67

Con

I will say, this specific debate seems taboo amopng many people. A flaw I have had my entire life is that I was always willing to question the basic priciples of conformity. Be respectful to adults and your elders. Do good in school. Dont do drugs. The list goes on. I see the word "cunt", no different from any other profanity. At the end of the day it is murley just a word with a definition granted but is only afflicable as much as the victim makes it. Personally I have been called everything in the book by friends and enemies alike.

If anyone can take anything home from this debate, that the term I constantly reffer to is just a term please dont sue if it is used against you. Secondly I would like to mention exactly why I brought up this debate is because at 24 years old I realize that women and myself have never been on the best when it comes to connectivity and I would like to be way more presentable to the female community. I've been through one divorce which was my only relationship. I've had a handful of one night stands. At the end of the day I want women to tolerate me better so I will now put forth an effort to strive for better communication.

To the challenger debating me thank you very much for the link I will check it out, I will be forfeiting this debate and surrendering all points to you.
HoKiaJunn

Pro

To be honest, my impression I got from you in your latest post is that you ideologies are very clogged up, you seem like you do not know where to look at. I am sorry for stopping this debate, but the main reason is because the debate focuses on the very surface of a larger problem, if one is to focus on semantics this debate can last forever because it does not focus on the core issues. You have a problem at identifying the core issue that is why you ask these questions.

I suggest you take a look at that book and focus on the content and idea of it, it doesn't matter who write it or how badly it may be presented just focus on the content, there is a lot one can take of it just need to have some patience and look, it does focus on a lot of problems.

Thank You
stainless67

Con

stainless67 forfeited this round.
HoKiaJunn

Pro

How do you forfeit?
Posted by stainless67 1 year ago
stainless67
Everybody off subject, in order to forfeit all you do is not respond to your debate period. The site automatically forfiets you after a certain time.
Posted by stainless67 1 year ago
stainless67
@Fascist_Ferret, that's my whle point but as soon as a drop that C bomb, all of a sudden i'm the great satan
Posted by Fascist_Ferret 1 year ago
Fascist_Ferret
My question is why do you feel you can't call a girl a cunt? You absolutely can. If they deserve it, then they can get as upset as they want, who cares?
Posted by stainless67 1 year ago
stainless67
you know that question depends on the person, I can also ask who is the most racist of all the human ethnic groups. I believe no two humans are exactly alike even when it comes to twins. I feel that depends on the person.
Posted by anoushkachakraborty2001 1 year ago
anoushkachakraborty2001
call us that and either you will get tears or a slap across your face but since guys are a little more cool about it calling you anything would not get much of a reaction since you are more unemotional about it I guess whereas we take offence easily. Who do you think holds more grudges guys or girls?
Posted by stainless67 1 year ago
stainless67
PointyDelta, I feel the words go hand in hand. maybe this subject was not good for a first debate. My main accomplishment I'm trying to make for the future is to try to eliminate the harsh reaction from the female community in case the word is ever used in a formal setting. Someone later can walk over to the man and say "look that language wasn't right". But I feel for anyone to antagonize the use of the word is just plain overboard.
Posted by PointyDelta 1 year ago
PointyDelta
Dude, you called her a f*cking c*nt. It would be pretty abnormal to think that sort of language is acceptable. I don't think that it's the acceptance of c*nt that is the issue here, but the pejorative preceding it.
Posted by stainless67 1 year ago
stainless67
HoKiaJunn, you are right I should of been more clear. In simplest terms I feel that it is not a big deal to use the word "cunt" in front of a woman. To be unbiased, not that I frequently practice that language but I feel women should not take major offense to the term. again I'm against major female reactions to the use of the word.
Posted by PointyDelta 1 year ago
PointyDelta
AFAIK, he is saying that it should be acceptable to call a girl a c*nt in the same way it is acceptable to call a boy a d*ck.
Posted by HoKiaJunn 1 year ago
HoKiaJunn
I would like to debate this, but I am not sure what their is to debate and is it your are con for exactly?
Vote Placed by Bosoxfaninla 1 year ago
Bosoxfaninla
stainless67HoKiaJunnTied
Reasons for voting decision: The way the topic is worded and the con's response is confusing. It is disrespectful to say it but women shouldn't take offense to it? FF anyways