ThomasHamilton398
zrg4848

why do car manufactures continue to make cars which use fossil fuels and dont find alternatives

Started: 11/25/2013 Category: Cars

ThomasHamilton398

Con

For my citizenship I need to find other people who agree with me about this topic. I think that more car manufactures should be trying to find alternative ways to power their cars but i would like to here your opinion on the issue.
zrg4848

Pro

The main reason that car manufacturers do not find alternative methods to gas and continue building cars is because of how expensive it is to find an alternative. While it is conceivable that car manufacturers or gas companies will find an alternative for the time being it is much more economical for them to continue doing light research and make high profits. There is no doubt in my mind however that as profits begin to shrink a company will come out with a synthetic clean gas that will become the alternative to gas.
ThomasHamilton398

Con

ThomasHamilton398 forfeited this round.
zrg4848

Pro

My opponent has forfeited so I have nothing further to add.
ThomasHamilton398

Con

ThomasHamilton398 forfeited this round.
zrg4848

Pro

My opponent has forfeited the previous two rounds so I have nothing else to add.
Posted by cummingsmsc2014 3 years ago
cummingsmsc2014
I feel like hey still use fossil fuels because it is as big money maker for our economy. If gas stations go out of business that is a huge part of he economic circular flow of money. As long as money is flowing the economy will be alright. With a huge decrease spending like that i feel it would hurt the nation.