cakefan200
fire_wings

why do some secondary schools have blazers

cakefan200 has forfeited round #2.

cakefan200

Pro

why do some schools feel the need to have super strict uniforms. i dont get why a lot of schools have ties and blazers surely polo shirt and sweatshirt uniforms are good enough.
fire_wings

Con

I accept this debate. First of all, the topic of the debate is, "why do some secondary schools have blazers." Many schools, like our school uses uniforms also. Uniforms represent the school. And also, as the debate resolution, my opponent asks a question. A debate is NOT supposed to be a rhetorical question, and you get the point.

So the debate resolution is bad. As Pro has the BoP, I will be refuting my opponent's arguments in this round, and make my arguments in the next round. Uniforms represent the school, that is why they wear uniforms. They just wear it for lots of reasonable reasons. I answered why some schools wear it. Therefore, vote for CON.