theguywithashoutgun
surefirepluto

why do you like telltall walking dead the video game

Started: 10/31/2013 Category: Technology

theguywithashoutgun

Con

why do you people love it and are guys hoping that season two will be better the even number on because I known I am but are you people are I love it for its awesome story and chaters but it can be even be own that but it my fav seasons of video games :) but is season two is going to be better or worse because the other walking dead video game was not great game but for some people it was ok and are like so surprise that its coming out or not and is celmtine going to die or not please help picke
surefirepluto

Pro

I like the game because of its story, and its game play. I mainly play shooting games like call of duty and halo, so its something out of the usual. As the game progresses the player gets to care about the characters. The plot twists and the choices the player gets to make gives the player the feeling that they control the characters and the story. The ending to the game was a good cliff hanger making the player want to play the next one. Season two will be full of interesting characters.
theguywithashoutgun

Con

theguywithashoutgun forfeited this round.
surefirepluto

Pro

surefirepluto forfeited this round.
theguywithashoutgun

Con

surefirepluto

Pro

surefirepluto forfeited this round.
Posted by Magic8000 3 years ago
Magic8000
This isn't a debate. Please go to the forums.

But, really I love the walking dead because of the great story and the ability to make choices.