why dogs are better than pigs

Started: 4/20/2016 Category: Funny

I think Dogs are superior to pigs because dogs have been known to be man's best friend. Also man has been friends with them even in the stone age. Dogs are hunters, pigs are food. That is my side of it

it think pigs are better than dog because so many have pigs as pets. I have heard that dogs killed little. I have never heard pigs kill a person or little boy.

True, true, but Pigs also have attacked people before. Like boars which are in the pig family. Also dogs have saved people. From floods or maybe someone was drowning. That is why the authority recruits dogs.

1) Pigs are smarter than your three year old, your dog, and probably you.

Numerous studies have proved that you can teach your pig more, better tricks than your dog and that they are smarter than 3 year-olds.

2) Pigs will snuggle with you like a dog, but will not smell or slobber like a dog.

Pigs are very social creatures, and will often snuggle with each other and you when they sleep: very much like your dog. But, their general cleanliness and lack of thick fur means they won"t smell like damp dog. Dogs also drool excessively because they cool off with their mouths, unlike pigs whose toys will still be tolerable after an hour of play.

3) They won"t leave hair all over your couch and your boyfriend and your toilet seat and your breakfast and the inside of your mouth and".

Dogs are better because They can Mimic your emotions if your having a bad day. They also can clean your dishes. Another fact is that they can motivate you with their kindness. This is why dogs are the best.

so when you eat your food it means that you are lick your dogs mouth. it have here pigs at my house right now and they are nice to. they are even smarter than them they play with I ride all of the time. I won it is over
Posted by iamfromdebatewars 6 months ago
Pigs are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. They are much intellegent than dogs.
Posted by Debaters9 6 months ago
Story time: I was 3 years old. A dog purposely ran me over. I was hospitalized. Moving along, I was 16 years old. Another dog purposely peed on my leg.
Now for pigs: All they've done to me was provide great service for my stomach.
Therefore, pigs are way superior to dogs.
Posted by MackDamion 6 months ago
Pointless debate because they are two different species. That means they have different characteristics and traits. This debate is also very biased. Pets are more based on your personality. Neither of you used sources to claim which animal is smarter or has more dogs. Dog's aren't necessarily man's best friend and they can be food too if you're a sadistic person like me.