opposing_you
xX_420memelord_Xx

why im better than you

opposing_you has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

opposing_you

Pro

I argue that I am better than you because you are a little fury bitch. you cant even life m9.

Your family tree is a cactus, because everybody on it is a prick.
You're so ugly Hello Kitty said goodbye to you.
It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork.
If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.
Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea.
Your so ugly when you popped out the doctor said aww what a treasure and your mom said yeah lets bury it
You are the reason people are blind
We all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.
I hear when you were a child your mother wanted to hire somebody to take care of you, but the mafia wanted too much.
If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said.
Your mamma so fat she has to wear 2 watches because she covers two time zones.
When you were born, the police arrested your dad, the doctor slapped your mom, animal control euthanized your brother, and A&E made a documentary that saved your life.
xX_420memelord_Xx

Con

What did you just say about me, I"ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I"ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I"m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.

You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You"re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that"s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable face off the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue.

But you couldn"t, you didn"t, and now you"re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

You're dead, kiddo, DEAD.
Posted by Some_Confused_Kid 1 month ago
Some_Confused_Kid
What did you just say about me, I"ll have you know I graduated under my team in the Debate Team, and I"ve been involved in numerous unsuccessful secret debates on Debate.Org, and I have over 300 confirmed debate loss.

I am trained in debating and I"m the worst debater in the entire website of Debate.org. You are nothing to me but just another debater. You will wipe me out with debates the likes of which has never been seen before on this Website, mark your words.

You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I have unsuccessfully contacted my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is not being traced right now so I better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes me out the pathetic little thing I call my life. Im dead, kid. you can be anywhere, anytime, and can debate me in over seven hundred ways, and that"s just with my bare hands.

Not only you are extensively trained in sign language, but have access to the entire internet of Google and you will use it to its full extent to wipe my miserable face off the continent. If only I could have known what unholy retribution my little "debate" was about to bring down upon you, maybe I could of held my tongue.

But I couldn"t, and I didn"t, and now im paying the price, im a goddamn idiot.

Im dead, kiddo, DEAD.
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
because i am me.. jahahaha