genious19394
lannan13

why is america so bad?

lannan13

genious19394

Pro

i hav been wundering for a long time why ameriac is such a bad contry

alot of peopl say that america is a good coutry, but if it is so good then why does it kill so many innocent people? i saw a movie where it showed america killing all the democtatic ly elected leaders and making them dictatars, surly that ca'nt be rite?

also america is missing things like universral helth care wich most other countyrs have like france england spain germany switserland dutch and lots of other yuropean places

also we dont have equl marrige and alot of people are poar but in places like british i once read everyone gets have a million $ at birth... you wuld think amurica could efford to do that to but instead welet people die on the street

also owr govermint is very corrut i here every day that the refublican party is tying to make us go backwards... how can any modurn country let that part exist???

we are supposed tobe a very rich nd strong nation but we stil let peple be poor, that is just not rite

anyone want to devate??
lannan13

Con

No offense but could you pretty please use spell check so I can read your agruement better:)

The U.S. economy by GDP is the largest currently in the world and if you look at the charts the U.S. is the top dog in every cattigory. http://en.wikipedia.org...(nominal),
www.imf.org

No president is a dictator. Elections are every 4 years and the longest you can be in office is 8. You must be refurring to the Witch and Wizard series by James Patterson.

The U.S. isn't missing universal heath care we've got Medicare and Medicade. http://www.univhc.com...

genious19394

Pro

I don't really keno want gdp means sorry

we I said dictators I meant in other countries the movie was by Michel more I think it is a good source for my argument

I rebuddle you saying Medicare ad Medicare are not as good as Canada or Britain

my old argument again with spell cheek (it doesn't work very well)

alt of people say that America is a good country, but if it is so good then why does it kill so many innocent people? I saw a movie where it showed America killing all the democratic elected leaders and making them dictators, surly that cant be rite?

also America is missing things like universal health care with most other counters have like France England Spain Germany Switzerland Dutch and lots of other European places

also we don't have equal marriage and alt of people are poor but in places like British I once read everyone gets have a million $ at birth... you would think America could effort to do that to but instead welt people die on the street

also our government is very corrupt I here every day that the republican party is tying to make us go backwards... how can any modern country let that part exist???

we are supposed to be a very rich strong nation but we still let people be poor, that is just not rite

anyone want to deviate??

also you never justified killing alto of innocent people or unequal rites in America or the republican part

I also say someone's comment Americans cant spell... we don't have god public education with is bad to

in preclusion America is not good
lannan13

Con

1. alt of people say that America is a good country, but if it is so good then why does it kill so many innocent people? I saw a movie where it showed America killing all the democratic elected leaders and making them dictators, surly that cant be rite?
This is a movie Hollywood screws a lot of things up. Have you heard of science fiction and realistic fiction. To refute the arguement of Americans kill inocent people. The ends justify the means. We fly a drone into forgien nations to kill a terrorist. It's because the drone blows up at the wedding. Terrorist are supposed to show up at the weeding it's tradiction that's the only time they're in the open.

2. also America is missing things like universal health care with most other counters have like France England Spain Germany Switzerland Dutch and lots of other European placesI
I believe I said America has universal health care commonly refured to as ObamaCare. I even posted a source. Since you're Pro I would like for you to post your sources.

3. also we don't have equal marriage and alt of people are poor but in places like British I once read everyone gets have a million $ at birth... you would think America could effort to do that to but instead welt people die on the street
That's the British way of life. Now if America did that can you imagin how many divoces we'd have.

4. also our government is very corrupt I here every day that the republican party is tying to make us go backwards... how can any modern country let that part exist???
How can that be, the Democrats are in control of Congress so you need not worry. Second, the Republicans believe in faith based politics.

5. we are supposed to be a very rich strong nation but we still let people be poor, that is just not rite
Refuted this with GDP evidense.

6. I also say someone's comment Americans cant spell... we don't have god public education with is bad to

in preclusion America is not good
Actualy Americans can spell you get kids from all over the world begging to get an education in the U.S.
Have you ever heard the speperation of church and state? That's what America is if you want religon then go to a Private school.
genious19394

Pro

i will rebutt my opponent sorry the spellcheck didnt work this tim

no it was not a fiction!!! it waa documentry by michel more lik i said it shows why america is bad and it won lots of rewards for acuracy any way its not rigt to kill inocent peopl just becaus they are near terorists how is that right???

my surce is comon sents you dont need to be a geniuos to see so many people have meidical problms and tey dont get help and go broke!!

how wuld not having poore people caus divorses???? we need poor people to hold our marriges together????

no the demoncats are not in contol!!!!! a grupe called the tea party as taken contorl i herd and they are extrimist!! the demacrats want to hep all the poor if they were in control povirty would be gone by now!!

how can you refut the poor?? people are obviusly poor!! gdp has nothing todo with this!!!!

i ment to say we dont have good public educatin so sorry i spleed that rong but india and china has much better edcation than us!!

america is bad and if you dont think so you ned to face the facts

lannan13

Con

That's what the Lyon Lawferm is for.

People get millions just for getted married. People could see it as a get rich quick type of thing.

According to this source which shows what party and what state in Congress (it shows no Tea Partiers) http://www.house.gov...

Sure it does it's the percentage of wealth per person.

U.S. is indeed 14th but China and India are no where near us. http://www.guardian.co.uk...!

Posted by InVinoVeritas 2 years ago
InVinoVeritas
This isn't noob sniping... This is just responding to a blatant troll.
Posted by Zaradi 2 years ago
Zaradi
Wow.....thank you Lannan for the epic noob snipe.
Posted by AdamDeben 2 years ago
AdamDeben
Easy question. It's capitalism. But communism is less functional. Solution? A resource based economy starting among consenting sustained nations and growing global if it succeeds. No trade or bartering, just the fair, sustainable, scientifically decided distribution of resources.
Posted by Anayansi 2 years ago
Anayansi
According to the Instigator, the United States kills democratic elected leaders AND THEN makes them dictators. That is RESURECTION my friends!!!! Awesome country. Viva la Revolución!!!
Posted by genious19394 2 years ago
genious19394
that is a good point so I put it in my second argument
Posted by Mirza 2 years ago
Mirza
You should also point out that Americans can't spell properly!
Vote Placed by Mimshot 2 years ago
Mimshot
genious19394lannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Obvious troll is obvious.
Vote Placed by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
genious19394lannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's spelling was so bad that it made his arguments sound like they were spoken by someone with peanut butter stuck in his mouth. BOP was not met, no coherent argument from the "genious", con used sources
Vote Placed by Buddamoose 2 years ago
Buddamoose
genious19394lannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not meet BoP