max123oz
Digitalforce

why kids should not have to do speeches

max123oz

Pro

me being 14 doing speeches are some of the most annoying things to do I have a class full of judgemental people who will talk about you right in front of you will annoy you till you run out of the class feed up with the world and doing speeches dos not help. I know I'm not the only person like this..............so lets do this.
Digitalforce

Con

On the contrary, children should have to speak out loud in front of the class. It teaches them how to speak among a crowd, which is almost vital to do in the real world. Judgement is also present always.
max123oz

Pro

speeches is not for everyone they should give us a choice to do speeches make us do them even if we have a big phobia or has problems with public speaking. for me its more I know how the people in my class thinks if you don't know anyone it helps I guess
Digitalforce

Con

Doing speeches is quite vital to being in businesses, though. If you join a corporation or big office, if you want to get promoted, you have to be able to present. Being 13, I know how touch speeches can be. But, just like everything in school, it is for a purpose. Just because some people don't like speeches doesn't mean it should be taken out of school. Almost nobody likes math. But, in order to succeed in the real world, you need to do some things that aren't as fun.
max123oz

Pro

max123oz forfeited this round.
Digitalforce

Con

Digitalforce forfeited this round.
max123oz

Pro

max123oz forfeited this round.
Digitalforce

Con

Digitalforce forfeited this round.
Posted by Thenotoriousanika 2 years ago
Thenotoriousanika
In life you will have to do plenty of things you dont like, its just part of society. If you get a job or have various relationships, you will undoubtedly have to do things that you don't necessarily enjoy. But the world does not revolve around you, therfore doing such things as speeches help you grow as person. Another thing is people will always judge you. It is a natural human reaction to our surroundings, but the way you choose to react to it is what counts.
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
>.< Dat grammar. Oh dat grammar.
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
Lol. 'Annoy'.
Posted by Neoman 2 years ago
Neoman
you are right kiddo. just beat the other kids up! hey! you should also tweet this or smthng!