Unknown97
hushlittlebatman

wich has better multiplayer, Call of Duty: Black Ops or Halo REACH

Unknown97

Pro

This argument is on wich has better multiplayer. Black Ops or Halo REACH and why.

The rules on this debate are:
1.keep focus on the subject
2. use mostly facts
4. good luck
hushlittlebatman

Con

I thank my opponent for giving me this chance to debate. Please note, I am new to debating, but would love to take a whack at it. May I have the Halo Reach side Please?
Unknown97

Pro

Thank you for accepting the debate, and yes you can have Reach, I'll make the first statement

Black ops has the better multiplayer because it is the more realistic game, and puts the player in a realistic battle position, opposed to the fact that Halo is syfy and has no true realism to it. Also black ops gives the player more choices with the create a class system when Reach does not.
hushlittlebatman

Con

I will now begin with my points. #1 Yes, halo is not realistic, but it is not supposed to be. #2, in halo, I don't have to listen to 10 year olds raging because I just killed them. And, in halo, people are running around the map instead of sitting in one spot with an overpowered gun like a noob. And plus, COD's create a class can work against it. People who just joined are at a disadvantage than the people who are level 40 or something. In halo, people start a match with the same gear in regular matches like team deathmatch.
Unknown97

Pro

Unknown97 forfeited this round.
hushlittlebatman

Con

My first point for this round is that you can count on the halo games to be a good single player and multi-player experience. The call of duty games have had their ups and downs, but halo is rock solid. You know what you are getting when you buy it. Halo doesn't fuddle with what works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Call of duty tries to fix what ain't broke, and in doing so, makes a shallow experience.
Unknown97

Pro

Unknown97 forfeited this round.
hushlittlebatman

Con

My opponent has not rebutted any of my arguments, vote Reach.
Posted by L_is 4 years ago
L_is
I have more skill in Halo so I choose Reach ^_^
Posted by ishallannoyyo 4 years ago
ishallannoyyo
hushlittlebatman he changed the resolution
Posted by bampowslap 4 years ago
bampowslap
I don't play video games anymore, so ha
Posted by hushlittlebatman 4 years ago
hushlittlebatman
Yes they have......
Posted by ishallannoyyo 4 years ago
ishallannoyyo
both games haven't come out yet...