Blackstarfangirl
TheEconomist

woman getting a less income than men

Started: 5/19/2014 Category: Economics

Blackstarfangirl

Con

This isn't true. A lot of the tie, woman get paid less than men simply because they are women. I find this unfair. Don't you? I don't get why anyone would find it fair, it is discrimination in a terribly bad way.
TheEconomist

Pro

First of all, I thank you for challenging me to this debate. Secondly, I urge you to please improve your grammar and spelling to facilitate our discourse.

On the topic, PLEASE provide evidence! You provide absolutely ZERO facts to support your claim. You found me on a feminist opinion page, and I voiced my opinions. Let me continue doing so.
Title VII of the EEOC government agency mandates that both sexes receive fair and indiscriminate pay and benefits. As I quote from EEOC.gov, "The jobs need not be identical, but they must be substantially equal. Job content (not job titles) determines whether jobs are substantially equal."Employees are evaluated on their value to the company, which is most likely what you may call 'inequality', because women are under-performing on the job, and productively inferior to men, although they have equal OPPORTUNITY to be as effective or even more so. This is only at the fault of women, to which redirect blame to men in the form of 'misogyny' or 'anti-feminine'. These women have every right and ability to receive just as much as men in the name of the law. This requirement also protects peoples of all religions, races, ethnicity's, and even transgenders. Clearly, women are scrutinized positively in the workplace to promote equality and reprimands anything but.

It is utterly naive and egotistical for women to claim that they are targeted and ostracized by men, but when in reality, there is no evidence whatsoever to neither suggest nor prove that claim.
SOURCE: http://www.eeoc.gov...
Blackstarfangirl

Con

Blackstarfangirl forfeited this round.
TheEconomist

Pro

TheEconomist forfeited this round.
Blackstarfangirl

Con

Blackstarfangirl forfeited this round.
TheEconomist

Pro

TheEconomist forfeited this round.
Blackstarfangirl

Con

Blackstarfangirl forfeited this round.
TheEconomist

Pro

TheEconomist forfeited this round.
Blackstarfangirl

Con

Blackstarfangirl forfeited this round.
TheEconomist

Pro

TheEconomist forfeited this round.