shraddhapandey113
ben671176

women are better managers than men?

ben671176

shraddhapandey113

Con

friends,yes I badly believes that women are better managers.My answer is this not just because I m a woman,but also because I firmly believes it.friends,just have a look around you.Who manages your home?
Who take cares of your health?
Who cares about your feelings?
What ,the answer of all the questions is -" "a woman""
Exactly,a woman as a mother manages your home,her whole family.Even some of our are even working at various places.But we never can say that hey, you are not managing your both the jobs well!! Because she actually did it so well that no one has any word to say!
According to a study,
women have more power to manage the stress.
"" If a man works for 8 hours in office,he manages 100 % stress.
On the other hand a woman works at office for 8 hours. and for other 16 hours at her home.So ,at the time when a man manages only 100% stress,a woman simultaneously manages 200% stress.""
So with all due respect and salvation,women are always a good managers.:)
ben671176

Pro

I accept your challenge.

I believe women are great in charge. But do you mean in in the house or out at work?

1. Which gender has the most people in office? Running the country. Which gender has the most people t the top of the company's staff?

2. I do believe though that women can run the household, like in the South before the Revolutionary War the women ran the household slaves and organized parties while the men woried about the farms and politics.

3. You state that women can manage stress better then men and you simply just stated the only ones that work inside the house is only the woman. That is wrong a couple works together to manage the house, I mean what are you stating? Outside of work men are druggies and couch potatoes?

4. Women and men share similar levels of how to manage stress but women as you know can't really manage stress when its bundeled up inside like men do; since men 'can't show their fellings'. I'd add more but you didn't give enough characters.
shraddhapandey113

Con

Gone the time,when women used to sit st home for house responsibilities.Even in India people are becoming more liberal and more women are entering in the corporate world.
1.Its a known fact that women are more organised than men.
2.women anyway most o the times handles all the responsibilities in an effective way ,even in the financial domain.
3.They are good managers st home.This definitely make a difference in comparison to men.
4.Women are more focused and have more leadership skills.
5.Women have better selling abilities as compared to men.
6. Women have a more pleasing personality and convincing powers.
ben671176

Pro

Please don't make those statements when
1. You don't produce any sources and that you just put every woman on the face of the earth in the same pot even though even though you should know about idiosyncrasy. I believe that there is a lot of smart women but there is a lot of caring, smart men as well and it's not f
And. . .
2. If you make those statements that means you represent women but you failed to organize your lettering even though you're debating a kid that gets Cs in English class.
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
If you ever choose to make this debate again, I look forward to it, if you begin to use and cite sources for your claims.

Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
Round 2:

Most points were already hit by Ben, but let me reiterate:

"1.Its a known fact that women are more organised than men."
No proof.
The most common accessory to women, a purse, is usually an bag with little-to-no compartments. This would be considered disorganized.

"2.women anyway most o the times handles all the responsibilities in an effective way ,even in the financial domain."
No proof.
Are you saying men are ineffective in their responsibilities (including financially). Most people running banking companies are men. Meaning, most likely their qualifications and "financial domain" are more advanced than women's.

"3.They are good managers st home.This definitely make a difference in comparison to men."
No Proof (see a trend yet)
Are men bad managers of the home? Are men incapable of cleaning, raising children, paying bills, making appointments? Or do women just take on that responsibility because of gender roles?

"4.Women are more focused and have more leadership skills."
No......you guessed it...PROOF
I could have actually believed this point if you brought up statistics about how more women are pursuing more graduate degrees than men. However leaderships skills are also on a person to person basis (normally quantified by experience and results, not just degrees)

"5.Women have better selling abilities as compared to men."
No Proof.
I do not care to look for statistics on this one, could you tell me, Shrad, are their more women in sales positions then men?

"6. Women have a more pleasing personality and convincing powers."
NOOOOOO PROOOOOFFFFFFFFFF
"Pleasing personality"...please elaborate. Are you saying women are more friendly? I can accept that.
"convincing powers"...please elaborate. Are you saying women are better debaters (this debate shows otherwise)
You should find stats on women in "convincing powerful" jobs. Lawyers would be a great example. Case Win % of men vs women could have swayed me.
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
So many issues with this debate from the start.

Round 1:

"Who manages your home? "
What do you consider managing the home? Despite some blatant sexist reasons, men make more money than women on average. They would then be responsible for more of the bills. If you are speaking in terms of children, are you willing to say men do not care or raise their children at all?

"Who take cares of your health?"
Doctors. Which men would stereo typically put-off doing. This would mean that a women does a poor job at caring for the man's health as she did not treat/diagnose/or even convince him to go to the doctor.

"Who cares about your feelings?"
Men care about feelings as well. Do come out and basically say men are emotionless creatures is sexist! There is no proof to support this.

"According to a study,
women have more power to manage the stress."
According to what study? As said, men tend to keep their emotions and stress inside. This is usually to not burden others with their problems. Which hints that men manage more stress on their own.
Posted by ben671176 2 years ago
ben671176
Yeah I believe you but that wasn't in the options though I could bring it up but she only gives me 1000 charactrs. But men as a whole achieved more and lost more. You can never bring back the thousands of men that died in every single war across Human history. I'm sad for some reason. OTHER THAN THIS DEBTATE.
Posted by Jelera 2 years ago
Jelera
I disagree with it all. Neither men or woman are better at being managers. It's personalities, skills and experience that make a manager good and those can be applied to men or women. And that crap about a woman being in charge of the home and health of her family is gender biased. I'm the "breadwinner" in our house and my husband is the "housewife" and he manages the job way better than I ever could. I may be organized, even to the pint of being a bit OCD, when I'm at work but trying to remember which child has what appointment is another matter. Sure I have it all written down and only have to look at the calendar but he's got it all in his head. That's more impressive.
Posted by Carpe_Diem 2 years ago
Carpe_Diem
In a kitchen yes
Posted by ben671176 2 years ago
ben671176
Please put spaces between your lettering (commas and periods) and capitalize your lettering.
Posted by shraddhapandey113 2 years ago
shraddhapandey113
oho..I had chosen con by mistake..
I'm in pro.
Posted by shraddhapandey113 2 years ago
shraddhapandey113
@wylted
with due respect ,i would like to say that I disagree with you.
the comment given by you is situational basis."all are not same".A woman can do anything to save her child,what the hell is this fire!
secondly, the family splitting, is also conditional.By the way,at most all women tries to support their family at all bad times by serving physically or financially.
ya,there are some cases where this ,what you said,might happen.
Posted by shraddhapandey113 2 years ago
shraddhapandey113
@wylted
with due respect ,u would like to say that I disagree with you.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
shraddhapandey113ben671176Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was Pro. Con had BOP, failed. Women and men are generally equal, not inequal, in skill.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
shraddhapandey113ben671176Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Without trying to be mean, this debate was kind of a mess. Even the Pro/Con was set up backwards, as Con seemed to support the notion that women are better managers than men. The S&G from both sides made things hard to read, and neither side really presented a comprehensive case. Ultimately, BoP rested with Con, and all Con had were a bunch of unsupported assertions that Pro could rebut by pointing out that they're unsupported assertions, so in the absence of any real case I'm awarding arguments to Pro, but I was VERY close to nulling this whole thing as just too messy to score. At least no one forfeited! As always, happy to clarify this RFD.
Vote Placed by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
shraddhapandey113ben671176Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Shrad failed to fulfill BoP. Shrad basically stated Men do nothing for the household. (""On the other hand a woman works at office for 8 hours. and for other 16 hours at her home.So ,at the time when a man manages only 100% stress,a woman simultaneously manages 200% stress."") This is an insult to men, to loses conduct points. Grammar was efficient, but slight edge to Ben. I believe Women CAN be better managers then Men, but it is has more to do then how someone manages a household. What about Stay-at-Home Dads. are they now better managers because they work "24 hours a day running the house" Facts about more women getting graduate degrees. There were many arguments missed by both sides, but Shrad had BoP, therefore I must vote Ben