women hade rights in the 1900s

I thank that woman have rights because there was movies about princesses and how girl power and stuff

I's thanks dat yoo awr ay ritard. Woomen ded note hab rites oontel Donale Tromp wos ilekted phor preezidant. Wiman wer treeted liek slayvs phor secks. Dey mayd da baybis aynd dat wos et. Dey hat too mayk sanweeshes phor da myen aynd kleen da shilderen.

First off please try to spell right unless you are from a different race and you don't know much english thin i excuse you.
Second think about it woman are always complaining "we don't have rights " when they do.
3rd off women had the right to marry and go to church.
4th don't call me retard you can't spell

First of all, the reason I spelled everything wrong is because you are an idiot and do not realize your own spelling mistakes. I also just figured this was a troll debate because your first (and quite frankly, your second as well) argument is complete garbage. You say that women (woman is singular btw) had the right to go to church and to marry, but if you think about it, marriage is decided by the man. Also, it is very unlikely for a woman to go to church without being accompanied by a man. And to react to you first argument (if you can even call it that), just because a woman is a 'princess', doesn't mean that she has power over any man whatsoever. The only right a princess has is to be looked up to by younger girls.
Just a quick side note, misspell something else and I will call you out so f*cking hard.

I'm not an retard or an idiot if you did not notice woman had many right back thin and had no right to protest.
2nd you are an idiot acting like you're a dumb so i'm sorry idiot but you do not belong in this debate.

'an retard'?? Clearly...
'woman' is a singular noun and is not used for plural. Try 'women'.
'right', is also a singular noun. Try 'rights'.
The word is THEN not 'thin'.
And no, I did not notice how women did not have rights back then because I was not alive back then, and based on your profile picture, you haven't been alive for more than 12 years, so you cannot validate this fact either. Women had no right to protest? You do realize that woman who had jobs during that time got paid entire dollars less per hour, and barely had the right to vote! If you didn't have those rights, you would probably be whining about it just like you are in this debate.
The funny thing is, I have to act to seem dumb. I hope English is not your first language because that would be pretty sad.

But let's let the voters choose the more qualified winner of this debate.

(DISCLAIMER FOR VOTERS: I had to dumb down my language to compensate with the obvious learning disability of my opponent)

Posted by whiteflame 5 months ago
>Reported vote: VelCrow// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Con (Conduct, S&G, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Con actually stated some examples to support his points towards the end. Pro merely stated points with no examples. Neither quoted any sources. So for a better argument and rebuttal, Con gets my vote.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn't explain conduct, S&G or sources. (2) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter has to assess points made by both sides, and not just state that one side supported their points better as a reason for awarding points.
Posted by VelCrow 5 months ago
Pro should have stated the format of the debate clearly in round 1. However since no format was stated, Con won as there was no way for Pro to insert further rebuttals and arguments after round 3. Also a debate is only proper when u have examples and sources to back your arguments.