Dharahasini
AbhijeetWatts

women in kitchen and men in jobs is a correct thing or a right thing

Dharahasini

Con

support your answers

are you thinking it is correct or wrong
AbhijeetWatts

Pro

I accept your challenge, though the motion essentially puts Pro and Con on the same side since 'right thing' and 'correct thing' mean the same thing, essentially. But anyways, I will be supporting the motion that Women in the Kitchen and Men in Jobs is the right thing.

First of all, your grammar is really bad. You should improve that so we can have a nice and fluent debate.

Secondly, women in kitchen does not necessarily mean women in their kitchens at home. There are female chefs in restaurants as well, which do have their own kitchens.

Thirdly, even if women are in their kitchens, it's not like they are useless in any way. They help to take care of the house and the children at home as well as the rest of the family. That's not an easy job, by the way.

Fourthly, men in jobs does not mean the job is well paying. The job might be something bad. So, therefore, my argument holds.
Dharahasini

Con

Dharahasini forfeited this round.
AbhijeetWatts

Pro

I shall not post any more arguments until the Instigator has some arguments of her own.
Dharahasini

Con

Dharahasini forfeited this round.
AbhijeetWatts

Pro

AbhijeetWatts forfeited this round.
Dharahasini

Con

Dharahasini forfeited this round.
AbhijeetWatts

Pro

AbhijeetWatts forfeited this round.
Dharahasini

Con

Dharahasini forfeited this round.
AbhijeetWatts

Pro

AbhijeetWatts forfeited this round.
Posted by AbhijeetWatts 3 years ago
AbhijeetWatts
Ahhh crap, I should have reviewed my last argument. I meant to type more but there was no time haha. I also meant to post that women being in the kitchen and men in jobs is not a wrong thing and it is a right thing. But being in the kitchen is not the only thing a woman can do and being in a job is not the only thing a man can do. Both can interchange their roles in different manners. That's what I meant to say. But alas, due to time constraints, I was not able to. Forgive me.