ADHDavid
DarkProtoAnly

women should stick to making sandwhiches

ADHDavid

Pro

Hello, this is a debate to decide who is better at making sandwhiches. I am pro-woman sandwhich making.
DarkProtoAnly

Con

I am against feminism in general but that doesn't mean I'm for the old way of living, or that woman deserve abuse.

I criticize the ideology, not the things that it can achieve. Feminism clearly states that it fights for advocacy rights on behalf of females to achieve equality. Sure that's great and all, but the fact of the matter is that men do get raped to, men do become slaves in third world countries, men do get abused. Feminism fights saying that they need equality. I don't find an issue in you wanting a right to vote, a right to work. I'm all for that. The ideology however neglects men even when they are a minority. That one male slave in the third world country doesn't deserve to be fought for by feminists since "Most men" are the ones who abuse woman. Even if woman think are a minority I do believe that we should be fought for when we are mistreated.

Woman can fight for woman's rights. I like fighting for woman's rights where it is due. However, I believe in woman's rights because female rights are included in human rights. This is my ideology. This is why I criticize feminism and masculinism.

Doesn't the fight for human rights sound awesome? Are you human? Great! I'm fighting for you.

On that note however we can say that wanting women to "stick to making sandwiches" is just as bad as woman discriminating men because of "most men".

You should eliminate gender roles altogether. She shouldn't be forced to make sandwiches for you just the same as you shouldn't be forced to make sandwiches for her.

The rights and decency of a human should be protected in this situation and by discriminating woman by using gender roles and double standards is ridiculous.
ADHDavid

Pro

ADHDavid forfeited this round.
DarkProtoAnly

Con

Will feed the troll since a debate is a debate. No argument to rebuttal this time around.
ADHDavid

Pro

ADHDavid forfeited this round.
DarkProtoAnly

Con

DarkProtoAnly forfeited this round.