aizhana
gordon

working mothers vs. mothers who stay at home

aizhana

Pro

I think that women should work and they can raise good children, becasue they can work on part-time job. As a result, such kind of job help to spend more time with children M. Price in article "Better was to a woork\life balance" state that more working mothers ee paert-time, rather full-time., work as the ideal employment situation. Women whowork at part-time jobs can spend a lot of time with their childrne and play great role in children's growing up.
gordon

Con

I disagree with you. I think women who have children should stay at home. My first agrument is that working mothers' chidren can be agressive. Childrens whose mothers work very erly go to the kinder garden. A study performed by the National Institute's Study of Early Childhood Development concluded that children who spend several hours a day in a daycare or similar facility have more aggression and behavioral problems than children who stay at home. Children tend to filter their feelings of abandonment and lack of attention, which in turn can result in aggression towards other people. Children often express their feelings by acting negatively towards others.
aizhana

Pro

Thank you for your point, but I want to give my contraagrument. If you are afraid of that children erly go to the kiner garden. who says that mothers can't work at home?! They can, and working at home has any good sides. Mpthers who stay at home and work can see their chil;d every day. Women can do some interesting activities at home, like reading books and watching interesting films.
gordon

Con

Thank you for your point. But I want to provide one omore argument which support idea that mothers should stay at home.
Aside from spending less time with their children, new mothers often find it difficult to make it to work consistently. Unexpected events can and will occur, which can inhibit the ability to attend work multiple times per week. Some companies will be understanding of new moms, but others may not be as lenient towards being late, missing work often and leaving early. When returning to work, a flexible position will be extremely helpful in achieving a positive work/life balance.
aizhana

Pro

Today there is a lot of electronic media on the world, which help every mother to keep in touch with her children anywhere and anytime. Skype, Facebook, Tweeter and many other social networks help people to communicate with each other. If women has a child and has to go to another city to work, she can call her child on Skype and help him to do his homework or just lak with him. It helps for mothers who has a lot of business trips.
gordon

Con

I totaly disagre with you, because my last argument is that children whose mothers work have slower development than chidren whose wothers stay at home. According to Institute for Social and Economic Research, mothers who work before their children start school risk having their children develop more slowly than normal, and as a result, receive lower test scores in math and reading. Other studies, as reported by the "Daily Mail Online" show that children whose mothers went back to work within the first nine months have poorer verbal skills than children of mothers who stayed home. Returning to work results in lack of time available for teaching verbal skills, and as a result, the child's verbal skills don't develop as quickly.
Posted by mohammedupm 3 years ago
mohammedupm
I agree with you 100%, and in addition to that, mothers can work in particular jobs like, nurses,doctors,teacher,orphanage and any work related with women . Not in every job and everywhere, this is the balance which has been made by GOD, that women have differences from men .