halolover101
Rezamee

would halo win against COD

Rezamee
Started: 9/19/2015 Category: Games

halolover101

Pro

halo would probably win because of better weapons and damage modifiers
Rezamee

Con

I am not going to take this too seriously, this is just for fun and I am trying to practice critical thinking skills. I am a HUGE Halo fan, but I will try my best not to let that ruin my debate.

If we had army regiments from the Call of Duty games, lets use Advanced Warfare, and Halo Marines from Halo 3, I believe the marines would get their arses kicked, here is why.

The COD regiments from Advanced Warfare are actually trained soldiers, while the Marines were quickly drafted in the sight of the Human-Covenant War, meaning the COD soldiers have more experience. Not only that, but the humans in Halo 3 (before they reversed engineered Covenant/Forerunner weapons) were a tier 3 civilization, according to the Forerunner tier scale, while the humans in advanced warfare would be considered tier 3 as well, meaning both will have equally damaging weapons. Now in the time of Halo 3, Spartans were basically non existent (Sangheili killed most of them), so they are irrelevant. If the Humans from Halo 3 were to battle the COD AW humans and lose, this could mean that the COD AW humans would get a chance to reverse engineer the Halo 3 humans tech, making it a more even playing field.
halolover101

Pro

halolover101 forfeited this round.
Rezamee

Con

I extend.
halolover101

Pro

halolover101 forfeited this round.
Posted by Epicerdanu 1 year ago
Epicerdanu
I would accept, but my issue is that I agree with you so much I'd just forfeit immediately.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
halolover101RezameeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture