would head transplant be ethic?

No one would deny that the idea of a head fixed on a dead man's body is totally frightening and could remind us of the Dr Frankenstein. Nevertheless so does the face transplantation and it is commonly accepted. The etical code is built by the society, it's based on the moral and I'm utterly convinced that if there's a litle chance to enable someone doomed to live, no moral code should forbid him to get this chance.

People might say that we should astrain from putting a man's mind on the body of another, but after all, people who need it have a tortured body which might seemed to haven't been their for long and might be destroyed soon.

So, it is for sure disconcerting perspective, but I think there's nothing more important for the medecine than make all its possible to make people live as long and good as possible.

Head transplant NOT ETHIC! for one reason.

One: DO you want to see sh1t like this walking down the street.

<a href=; width="664" height="373" />

F*ck no. Welcome to the underground b1tches

I can't deny I can't find what to say but that a translant between two personnes of different sexe isn't expected for the moment ...

Jedi4 forfeited this round.
Posted by CommunistDog 1 year ago
Jedi4 does bring up a good point O_O