lee.fang
Sidnix111

would you kill for something you believe in?

lee.fang

Pro

let's say you are walking a friend home it could be someone you have a crush on or someone you just get along with, and someone held a gun up to your "friend" i would actually kill them especially if they shot her/him I would even dedicate my life to getting rid of the person.
Sidnix111

Con

I don't have and have never had a crush in my life and nor do I want to. By her/his death your life ( atleast for the moment) is ruined. I wouldn't want to ruin it further by killing the murderer and going to jail, precisely when I'm going to need my friends. I would dedicate my life to ruining his. And I agree with Pro on the fact that I would dedicate my life to getting rid of the person, but only from society not from the air we breath.
lee.fang

Pro

well can not say that speak for everyone but, fact does not exactly have to be a crush rather, it could be also be about personal items like; heirlooms, "lucky: items, pictures, etc. so saying that you do not have these sounds rather unlikely but, who says you have these because some people now a days are apathic and has lost almost everything in their life but, I would have to say that if you still have emotions you would do anything to keep your prized possessions.
Sidnix111

Con

Emotional outburst are normal in thefts of heirlooms or prized possessions. But nobody does it deliberately. Even if they do, they should not repent after committing the crime. And the people who don't repent are usually classified under psychopaths and sociopaths. So nobody consciously commit a crime to avenge a person they love or to retrieve a prized heirloom. And even if they kill him, they would not know the exact location of the stolen item. But usually in the death of loved one, they are not necessarily sane or in the right mind. So even if they kill the person, they are not logically or sanely thinking. And people who HAVE emotions don't necessarily have to avenge the theft or murder. They may sink into a hole( emotionally) so deep that they may never come out. Well popular conception is that people avenge their loved ones death BY death but it is not so in the real world. 1 out of 4 people might plan about killing the person and an even less percentage might actually do it. ( Emphasis on the might.) Now it comes to my opinion. I would not kill the person as again I'm really afraid of jail time.And so are many people. So if you conducted a quiz of people on the street whether or not they would kill the person who stole a prized heirloom or killed a loved one, they would first say yes, but when you tell them to consider the succeeding events or punishments they might face they would say no.
lee.fang

Pro

lee.fang forfeited this round.
Sidnix111

Con

Well well well.... there you go.. Pro has forfeited. Please Post further arguments. And be ready for a reason why you forfeited. I'm sorry if I come across kinda hostile.
lee.fang

Pro

lee.fang forfeited this round.
Sidnix111

Con

Sidnix111 forfeited this round.
lee.fang

Pro

lee.fang forfeited this round.
Sidnix111

Con

Sidnix111 forfeited this round.