vi_spex
TheHousegodsWebWarrior

ye

vi_spex has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

vi_spex

Pro

Where does your god comes from if he created the universe?
TheHousegodsWebWarrior

Con

All I can do is speak of what is true in representation of my congregation, that is The most high Congregation of The Housegod, and to a certain extent Christians. Creation (the universe) as made by The Lord does not have to include Him in it. In the same way one might create something like a piece of art, a house or a geese The Lord created the universe in separation from it. No sane man believes that if he has made something he must be part of it, yesterday I made some fine and highly tasty brownies but that does not mean that my existence must be explained through and only by using the brownies. Just because I created I'am not part of them, the same holds true for The Housegod (God) and the universe. The same reasoning leads to the conclusion, at least within The Congregation of The Housegod, that The Lord can not be ever-present nor exist under some forms of pantheism. Because The Lord, as I with my brownies, does not become the object of His creation. I can poke, taste and even grab one of my brownies, but I can't become the brownie nor can I be ever-present with the brownie if I were to split it and keep one half of it in the kitchen and take the other one with me to the living room, the same holds true for The Lord. But that is really besides the point. To fully answer your question; the mystical existence of The Housegod lies beyond our perception of the universe and He is to a cretin extent separate from it.
vi_spex

Pro

i can state Things to, while its true there is no god

if god is the brownie he didnt create it.. so there, your finished :|
TheHousegodsWebWarrior

Con

Hmm, I don't think you understood my metaphor or perhaps it was a bad one. Either way my point still stands, The Housegod is beyond the laws and realities of His creation therefore He is not bound by it. The Lord and His creation is separate and therefore he must not come from it. Your question was originally from where He came if He created the universe, I can not answer this since even if a mortal man knew he probably wouldn't be able to fathom. I like to believe it is most likely that The Housegod emerged before time in a mist of holy smoke, but that is just me personally. And I never said The Housegod is the universe and his creation, that is the opposite of what i said.
Posted by Jack-Maguire 1 year ago
Jack-Maguire
That's a good question...