you are a troll

you go first

Sir that is defamation of character! I am discussed by the conduct of the users of this website. all i came here to do was have a private debate with a friend of mine and perhaps have some input of some of the current members of this website and all i have been subjected to is nothing but slander and lies! I would like to ask you sir, what is it about the users of this website that makes them just attack new users of this site?

C1: His forum

Your forums title is I am not a troll, and it was essentially spam. Then you go off topic talking about racial slurs, and basically all of your posts on the forum are spam. [1] Also the forum itself is spam, as well it just begs the question of trollishness. No one would have thought you where a troll unless you made this forum, as trolls all have one hting in common: get attention.

C2: Your debate

You make many racist remarks, and well you make no sense. Also this too is titled I am not a troll. [2] And why would an "non-troll" make these type on debates anyway? Also anyone who is not a troll would not argue like this:

"Cheombuteo ttokgatji nal bakkuryeo haji ma
Animyeon charari dareun saram manna
(U uuu neo) tudeoldaeji ma
(U uuu neo)" [2]

C3: Obvious multi accounter

Your opponent actually conceded with your spam arguments, [2] no normal person would do that. Also if you see his arguments they seem highly illustrated. Also anti trolers IP beginning doesn't match up with where he is from. san diego needs a 76.88 [3], he has 76.93. [2] Proxy. This shows he is a multi accounter possibly. Also the IP's they have are very similar.

Vote Pro

vlitt forfeited this round.

vlitt forfeited this round.

vlitt forfeited this round.
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
Posted by kyro90 4 years ago
Wow this whole thing has turned into Gabbie 2. xD
Vote Placed by Viper-King 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I'm gonna say PRo won but Con's account was closed so I give him my mercy points.