vi_spex
darkcomedy

you fear spiders no more

vi_spex

Pro

the god gun=imagine yourself as being joyfull, while having a big spider crawling on you
darkcomedy

Con

I thank my opponent for initiating this and I am looking forward to what should surely be an intelligent and challenging debate. My opponent has chosen to be pro for the argument,
"You fear spiders no more." I take this as an assertion that I once had arachnophobia, but have since recovered. Sadly, that is not the case. As it is, I find spiders to be absolutely terrifying, as just the mere thought fills my mind with terror. Not only has this intense fear not ceased since I accepted this debate, but it actually seems to be getting worse.
vi_spex

Pro

did you imagine yourself as joyfull while having a spider crawling on you?
darkcomedy

Con

To answer my opponents question, I did indeed attempt to feel pleasant while imagining a spider crawling over me. However, the result was a shocking sensation of grotesque, bloodcurdling horror. My fear of spiders has increased tenfold, and my following of Pro's argument has no doubt left me some degree of traumatic stress.
vi_spex

Pro

the point is for you to imagine being joyfull somewhere at some place, but with a big spider crawling on you
darkcomedy

Con

Fear prevailed.