vi_spex
Debateperson7961

you have no fear of spiders after round 1.

vi_spex

Pro

the reader of these words did not accept pulling the trigger on the alien technology anti spider fear gun, for the fear of spiders is not..
Debateperson7961

Con

The night is dark and full of terrors and spiders are clearly one of them. Especially the big and icy ones from A Song of Ice and Fire. And what about the giant ones from the Hyrule and Middle Earth Universes? The sane man fears them it seems because he can't help but fearing them. If there was an anti-spider gun in the future I think that people would buy it, if it killed the big ones. Now if there was a drug that helped to make you less afraid of the miniature spiders...well that would be a different story then.
vi_spex

Pro

alien anti spider fear gun
Debateperson7961

Con

Oh I see I shall play it your way my friend!!!! Alien anti snake fear gun. If more people were afraid of snakes there would be a higher demand for that one, and not the spider one!
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
fear is more commenly known
Posted by tajshar2k 1 year ago
tajshar2k
is the god gun inferior to spider gun?