juverina
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

you have the last 100 dollars left in the world.What would you do.

juverina

Pro

let the opponent go first
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

Con

Let's be rational here.

There's no longer any money for anyone but me, or if there is it is in a different currency to the one I hold. I'd immediately convert it to the currency of the world at the time in any way I could.

From there, I'd maintaina sensible savings amount while trying to vary between profiting from and enjoying spending the rest.
juverina

Pro

you have ONLY 100 dollars left . 100 dollars ,you would try to have savings with that.....i mean that's the last 100 dollars you could ever have.......not try to pursue your dreams or have a last cheerful moment with frinds or something like that...if I would have been in the position i would have done something memorabe , something i could never forget.
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

Con

My 100 dollars is about to become worthless as the world has clearly moved on from them so I better convert it into some other means of trade very quick and make do.
juverina

Pro

as you clearly said that the world would have moved on the idea of money.that means that those 100 dollars would be worthless.how can you trade them for anything.
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

Con

Dollars can convert into other curencies or some poeple may either be an avid collector of notes/coins and give a lot of stuff for it, who knows?
juverina

Pro

you don't get my point. there is no money in the world left.those coins or notes you are going to trade are just lump of metals and senseless sheets of paper.
you are saying that you will trade them for another currency,or more money etc,better not trade them for something useful because at that time money would be useless.
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

Con

collectors would be around just like stamp collectors. So would people who want to burn the money for symbolic reasons or use it for a fire or toilet paper.

If green party took over, they'd give you rewards for recycling it maybe.
juverina

Pro

juverina forfeited this round.
Posted by Jasonthecon 2 years ago
Jasonthecon
ohhhhh Go anonymous