mini_ribs
MasterProbsty

you should be allowed to use facebook on da toilet

Started: 9/3/2014 Category: Technology

mini_ribs

Pro

i want to be allowed to use facebook whilst droping a big piece of corn........
MasterProbsty

Con

I think that you should not be allowed use facebook on 'da toilet' because what if you got poo on or urine on your hands by accident and wiped it on the keyboard, because insurance doesnt cover poo or pee being put on your keyboard or other device. so in conclusion you should not be allowed to use facebook on 'da toilet' because insurance doesnt cover that and thats just weird.
mini_ribs

Pro

mini_ribs forfeited this round.
mini_ribs

Pro

mini_ribs forfeited this round.
MasterProbsty

Con

MasterProbsty forfeited this round.
Posted by This_World_Sucks 2 years ago
This_World_Sucks
Biggest Spam EVER LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL1
Posted by This_World_Sucks 2 years ago
This_World_Sucks
Did you find it? Wasn't it super? And secret? I thought it was. But then, I'm me...and you're you. I think. I'm pretty sure you're not me...but you could be that other guy. Yeah...that...guy...you know who I'm talking about. No? Do not MOCK me! I know where you are right now! Spooky, huh? Ooooo...time for today's topic. My favorite stuff...JTHM...I have my libraries copy of JTHM...I shall quote Noodle Boy for you:) (Full copyright/credit to Jonhnen Vasquez for writin' the stuff, I'm just sharing the spleeny goodness with you). (it's edited, of course, to stay PG13...**** signifies a random naugty word:)) "HEY, DOG ENTITY! RISE UP AND BARE YOUR BISCUIT FILTY FANGS AT THE LEASH WIELDING DEMON!! **** MY NAVEL ITCHES!! MEOW!MEOW!MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE! GRRR!! CHEESE!!! I SENSE YOUR ENVY OF MY NECK!! AND I DONT BLAME YOU!! DROOOOOL OVER MY MAGICAL POWERS!! I HAVE POWERS PINTO BEANS CAN ONLY DREAM OF! WANNA SEE ME PULL A TAPEWORM OUTTA MY ****!! HUH?!...STARE DEEP INTO THE STINKING ABYSS OF MY INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED SLICES!!! HOLY WAX! CHECK OUT MY ARMPITS!!! HEEEEY! WAIDAMINIT!! WAIT JUST A POLYP PICKING MINUTE!! I SEE YOUR GAME! YOU WILL NOT SINK MY CHEERIO!! I SEE WHAT IS TRANSPIRING HERE!!! YOU'RE ALL ZOMBIE THIGH-FAT PEOPLE BROUGHT INTO ANIMATION BY SOME EVIL FORCE OF FORCEFUL EVIL!!! **** THAT LIPSTICKS THE WRONG COLOR FOR YOU!! MOOOO! WOOF! OH, DON'T YOU SEE THE TOENAILS?!! OH, SO SPLENDID!! A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K...! UNDER SUCH EXTREME HEAT, WEAR AND DEGRADATION IS INEVITABLE!! PARTS BREAK AFTER OVERUSE!! AND THAT IS WHY TOASTER PASTRIES WILL BURST INTO FLAMES IF YOU DON'T KEEP AN EYE ON THEM! Now, wasn't that entertainment. I added to the lenghth of the LTE without even thinking! That's talent. Lots of gooey talent. Unfortunatly, I once again am devoid of a topic. And any weirdness I could come up with would be normal compared to Noodle Boy, so...I bid thee farewell...seeya! I'm back. And I've
Posted by This_World_Sucks 2 years ago
This_World_Sucks
Posted by This_World_Sucks 2 years ago
This_World_Sucks
Posted by This_World_Sucks 2 years ago
This_World_Sucks
Posted by This_World_Sucks 2 years ago
This_World_Sucks
Posted by This_World_Sucks 2 years ago
This_World_Sucks
Posted by This_World_Sucks 2 years ago
This_World_Sucks
LOL! FUNNIEST DEBATE EVER!http://www.google.com...