you should do something you don't want.

As people know, the world is too complicated to figure out the best answer, the best solutions to solve the problems. we can't even foretell what will be going on in life or tell which is good considering everything. Everything has pros and cons.
Is it just me to see things this way ? pretty recently, however, I willingly do things I used to avoid but I came to the realization that hard work will pay off. I believe This philosophical concept is related to anything.
Dieting. Workout. Sacrifice. Dedication. Fasting.

What's on your thought?

I thank my opponent for creating this debate.

you're welcome. I also am excited about this debate. guessing it will be cool.

I thank my opponent.

Today's topic is that you should do something that you don't want. I will be Con on this side, and my opponent is Pro. BoP is on Pro. My opponent's arguments will be rebutted in the next round.

1. Why should someone force you to do something you don't want?

Why would someone do what you won't want? People don't do things that you should not want to do because you don't want to do it.

2. Force

Why should you force someone to do something you don't want? There is no reason you should do stuff you don't want to do.

Takaakiishikawa forfeited this round.

Ok so simply you wanna try something you won't willingly do
The reason is that if you do something uncomfortable or something like that , you will see awesome results from it
For example, I hate dieting. I just wanna east whatever I want but by doing so the reward such as health improvement,the way people look at you etc would greatly change
I of course don't like saying this stuff but everything has pros and cons so why not choose the different path ?
I have been on a diet for 2weeks by now but I feel great because when I wake up I feel good and people say I look better

I hate studying and researching. However, I came to the realization recently that it is helpful later on in my life

I thank my opponent for making his arguments.

I will rebut my opponent's case in this round. My opponent had did not even rebut my case, extend it. Don't let Pro rebut because he is posting arguments in the last round which is abuse. BoP is on Pro. Remember, I cannot lose because my opponent wants to here my thoughts, so unless I state my thoughts, I win.

1. Dieting

My opponent had stated about dieting. He said he had hated dieting. Well, I can't really rebut that, but where is the proof? Also, the things you don't want to do, you don't want to do them for a reason. There is no reason why you don't want to do something for no reason. For instance, dieting is bad for your health, and bad for you [1] [2] [3] [4]. So my point is that the things you don't want to do such as for you dieting, it is bad for your health.

2. Everything has a good effect

This is false. For one example lets give death.

[5] Death is sad, and it is when you die. Does this have a good effect? I don't think so. Also does bullying, and torture.

Because of my opponent does not rebut to my arguments, vote for Con.

I await for your response.

Takaakiishikawa forfeited this round.

Posted by Takaakiishikawa 10 months ago
What do you mean by that ? Haha
Posted by vi_spex 10 months ago
pick ice cream based on color
Vote Placed by debatedeity111 10 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to show burden of proof.