captianaids
Link123109

you should not be on tv if your a woman and over 115 pounds unless your in a comedy

Started: 11/18/2015 Category: Movies

captianaids

Pro

first round acceptance and please if your a woman dont accept
Link123109

Con

There are many things wrong with that statement, even biologically speaking. Some people are taller than others, and may need to keep a body weight higher than 115 lbs just to be at a healthy weight.
Not to mention the fact that, 115 lbs is fairly light. The average healthy height would be 5'4" to be 114 pounds with a light frame. That is excluding more than HALF of all women around the world, which would exclude even more celebrities.

SOURCE:
http://www.healthdiscovery.net...
captianaids

Pro

ewww if your taller than 5'6 and a woman thats weird you should not be taller than a man and you dont need to be healthy you need to be thin
Link123109

Con

Actually, most men are taller than 5'6". I am unable to tell if you are taking this argument seriously, or are simply wasting both my time, and your time, as well as space on this website. It is more important to be healthy than to be thin. What about athletic women? Women who are competitive bodybuilders will weigh more than most people do. They are fit, healthy, and could probably "beat you up".

SOURCE
http://www.averageheight.co...
captianaids

Pro

obviously most men are taller than 5;6 but the women need to be shorter for blow jobs and women with abs are nasty if you girl have better abs than you threes a problem and they probably could beat me up but at least i will have more sex and not be nasty
Link123109

Con

*Let it be known that Pro has yet to make a single factual claim in this entire argument, or back any statement up with facts of any type*

What you are saying is not making any sense. The oral fellatio does not require a short person at all, as is normally committed with the giver on their knees or laying down.

(I went ahead and fixed all the mistakes in your 'argument'.)

Obviously most men are taller than 5;6, but the women need to be shorter for blow jobs. Women with abs are nasty. if your girl has better abs than you, there's a problem.They probably could beat me up, but at least I will have more sex and not be nasty.
captianaids

Pro

the only problem with your statement is that you arnt giving anything either you just trash talking me and all im saying is that if you fat get off tv or ugly there nasty too
Link123109

Con

Incorrect spelling, inaccurate statements, and nothing more than a politically incorrect fool is what I have delt with for the past few days.
I believe it is clear who the winner is.
Thanks for the "debate"?
Posted by idontgiveacrap 1 year ago
idontgiveacrap
That is seriously offensive to women. Why can't they weigh a normal amount? Just because all the girls on reality shows have severe anorexia and weigh like 85 pounds, doesn't mean all women should be like that. If this rule was implied, the only thing we would see when we watch the Bachelor is a dude making out with some toothpicks he stole from a restaurant. Women should be accepted for their weight and not stereotyped just because they aren't societies definition of "Beautiful". Everyone is beautiful and what their scale says has absolutely nothing to do with that. It is not okay to make women feel like crap about themselves just because when they lift up their shirt, they can't see through to the other side. Women are judged way too much by society. Men do not understand how bad they have it. With teenagers, the first thing most of them do when they wake up is check instagram. The first few posts they will see are related to how much they should weigh. It is incredibly degrading. 50% of womens magazines are about how to lose weight, and the other 50% are about how you should love yourself for who you are. Women are pressured by society to do both, and clearly, that is way too much stress. Bulimia and Anorexia are more closely associated with women. Men tell us that we just need to love ourselves. It is as simple, and as difficult as that....
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
This isn't really funny. I mean, pro is attempting to troll, but it's miserably failing. I mean, it's not even in good taste. This debate had so much potential, but it was completely wasted.
Posted by Soldier_4Christ 1 year ago
Soldier_4Christ
I would debate this, however, you don't know the difference between your and you're...