vi_spex
Zarium

you will get bit

vi_spex

Pro

listen to a snakes warning or get bitten.. master the handling of a snake or be a snake handling failure
Zarium

Con

I represent the religion of loop - Self into community into self into community (Etc,....). And i am no snake

Hear my rattle and harken to me.

Come within my distance, i promise not to bite

Pity will be deadly, but can you choose to survive?
vi_spex

Pro

one should listen to a snakes warning, there are no rattle snakes around where i live m8
Zarium

Con

Me neither; I have only seen rattle snakes in movies - but we weren't discussing locations, were we? I even said "And i am no snake"

----- ----------------- ---------------------

If you are a snake, and so dangerous - why must you have warnings?

Is it for pity, a chance for prey to escape - do you not wish for meals?
Do you simply not wish for fights?
Within your potential pacificst warnings, are they simply to deter stronger opponents...... or given to any and all who approach, warning of your want/need for solitude?

Or is this some cruel prank, used to claim as a warning, but to instead use simply before you strike.... followed by a "But I even told you so"?

Are you rightous, or are you insidious whispers - nothing but smoke and mirrors?

I pray you don't break my heart.
vi_spex

Pro

a snake located no where isnt dangerous

i am a snake to a guy wearing highly advanced glasses showing a snake illusion

the thing is, my position is you should listen to a snakes warning.. or master the handling of a snake to not be a snake handling failure

i think i might have been confusing you with this snake talk.. its just a snake this time, no dragons involved or anything :)
Zarium

Con

Based from your prior debates, I felt that the poetic artistry to place my point across was required. let me refrase to my "Blunt side".

Bluntness - What purpose is a snakes warning, its entire purpose of said warning is solitude, why would it even waste the effort to 'warn' the handler, or even in the wild - Unless it is used ironically, i.e "But i even told you so?"
Either it warns all, thus debasing its purpose of being dangerous, or it uses it so that to us 'intelligent' creatures who get bit say "well it even has a rattle, you should have known". Snakes refrain from biting runners, even when the feet strike next to it - though others do not.

The warning itself is a parody "Look at me, but im letting you know dont look at me, and stay away" - That is horrible, any predator would mistake this as weakness, and attempt to exploit - or the passive creatures will simply continue what they were doing, as prior they either were not aware of said snakes existance, or had no purpose to bother the creature in the first place.
The warning is inherently useless while being incredilby useful to justify such a defensive position to a potentially unbiased 3rd party.

Snakes have no warning, they simply are arse-holes, or aren't.

Human equivalent of the above "Yeah i shot the guy, but my gun has a saftey, so you guys have to agree that my intention here is self defence, not aggression".
Posted by Zarium 7 months ago
Zarium
Is that another debate website?
Posted by vi_spex 7 months ago
vi_spex
no thanks im not into that kinda thing
Posted by Edlvsjd 7 months ago
Edlvsjd
you guys on ayahuasca?
Posted by vi_spex 7 months ago
vi_spex
if you were to jump from a bridge to kill yourself, would you not be teleported back to the top of the bridge safely?
Posted by vi_spex 7 months ago
vi_spex
kNow=now
Posted by vi_spex 7 months ago
vi_spex
the moon*
Posted by vi_spex 7 months ago
vi_spex
its a fact i sat there for at least 5 seconds

typing these words, i didnt die

if they did happen they would be facts

one can have no knowledge of future, future is unknown

i declare moon is made of cheese
Posted by Zarium 7 months ago
Zarium
But will you not then know for a fact that you sat in that chair for 5 seconds, or will not everyone in your town know that you died on your chair that 5 seconds later - those facts were going to be facts if they were going to happen, thus the expectation that they will happen is true.

Provide the choice of specifically what will happen, that is where no chance that one can decide mathematically or intelligently - the chances are fractured into every single possible potential outcome, that it is impossible to accurately predict the outcome, that will not mean that if you choose to sit in the chair for 5 seconds, you can't guarantee the knowledge that you will know what 5 more seconds in that seat is like, definitively.

That is the truth i refer too, not potential specifics.
%0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance of anticipating your response exactly.
100% chance that you will not agree to my premise.
^ is this not fact?

Was it not fact before you came to read this?
Or is it fact once you have read it, and i am currently (as i write this) standing on the precipice of unknown?
I declare truth. Thus it is so.