vi_spex
Windmist

you would commit suicide because of love for money

vi_spex

Pro

you have been lost in a desert for 2 hours in totally unknown lands for some reason as if the situation itself is alien beyond how you know to survive from your time in nature, and walking around you just realize the place is bigger and bigger, and whenver you get to see from the top of a hill there are just more canyons and sand, its all dry and the sun is hot, you are carrying a bag of gold with alot of weight, and there is alot of money in that gold, you have 1 bottle of water left, so, do you leave the gold, take some of it and save burry the rest, or keep on carrying the full bag of gold, to save water and survive better survive

you have only 3 choices, by weight carried in gold, non some or all

(which answer is the right one?)

post your personal reply in the comment for fun!
Windmist

Con

I would keep on carrying that bag full of gold and I would still have that water bottle. I will be walking in a normal pace and taking gaps in between the walk. I am pretty sure someone would eventually find me because it's a desert and some natives would help me. This is my answer your turn. :)
vi_spex

Pro

natives wouldnt steal your gold?
Windmist

Con

Who said I will tell them I got a bag full of gold?? Lol you have taken a wrong ideology here. I never mentioned that I will tell them that I have a bag full of gold.. I just said that if they wanted something in return I would give them few of it. Furthermore, the bag is always with me so there is minimum chances of stealing it. Another reason of it is that since I would be a foreign in that land the natives would be in there best behaviour because they come from this traditional thinking that you should always be nice, humble and respectful to someone. For example if you take India and your a tourist there, they will never show any negative behaviour and would show good behavior that is acceptable by all . So the same thing goes with the natives of that desert
Posted by mostlogical 1 year ago
mostlogical
I'd die a rich man
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
so you wouldnt commit suicide?
Posted by Nick_Vockrodt 1 year ago
Nick_Vockrodt
this isn't a debate topic
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
or make a choice
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
sure, then you dont need to have a position
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
I'll take the risk thank you very much because 1. I always keep my Swiss knife and life straw and 2. I also have an emergency pin that calls for help automatically. I'd rather survive happy.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
thats alot of gold you have to carry, and only one bottle of water
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
Then I'd take enough gold to buy me a helicopter then fly back to where I left the rest of the gold when I come back.

Btw, I knew you weren't 100% dumb.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
im talking about a car in the desert without knowing where you are, the car breaks you now have to choose do you leave it or take it with you, you have only 1 water bottle, and you have no idea which country you are in and so no sense of direction
Posted by LiterallyCertain 1 year ago
LiterallyCertain
If you were in a car you could hide the gold in it and come back for it.

But if youre somehow in the middle of a desert with a bag of gold and a water bottle.. I would leave the gold and take the water, unless you wanted to die or you were just plain stupid. I sure am not going to die over money.. Yet you can't go anywhere with money dead can you.