fernanco_M
oliviakr

young dating

oliviakr has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

fernanco_M

Pro

is it ok for a 17 year old boy to date a 14 year old girl
oliviakr

Con

No, I think 14 and 17 is too much of an age gap, especially when you are this young. The 14 year old is too young, and too immature, compared to the 17 year old, who has been exposed to a lot more. A 17 year old may also have completely gone through puberty, while a 14 year old is still accepting their body and learning to be older.
fernanco_M

Pro

well if its clean it should be fine. as long as there both mature about it and they don't have sex it should be ok. even tho there younger tan each other. you exclaim that a 30 year old and a 33 year old should not go out.
Posted by fernanco_M 1 week ago
fernanco_M
this is not a sexual relationship
Posted by Overseer 1 week ago
Overseer
Sexual or Romantic?
Specify, because one is good practice, and the other leads to teenage pregnancy. As long as it's being
monitored by mature and responsible adults, I think there is no harm, right?

But yeah, specification required.
Posted by levi_smiles 1 week ago
levi_smiles
The rule is : Half your age + 7

=15 1/2 minimum
Posted by cakerman 1 week ago
cakerman
I don't agree, but the legitimacy of the relationship depends on the age of majority, say if you have a 17 and a 14 year old with a legal age of 16, I would not agree, as when the 17 year old turns 18, the 14 year old may remain 14 or turn 15, making it an illegal relationship
Posted by Stonehe4rt 1 week ago
Stonehe4rt
@PowerPikachu21
I totally agree. If they keep it pure, I dont see a problem.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 week ago
PowerPikachu21
If they both agree to it, it's fine. Though they shouldn't "sleep" together until both are over 18.