Bumbeegirl
Jabuticaba

your Religious beliefs are wrong

Jabuticaba

Bumbeegirl

Con

I think that God does not exist because the bible is very contradictory towards itself and there is no proof that God is real, or Adam and Eve were real or even Jesus. There is, however, proof of evolution and the Earth being created after the Big Bang.
Jabuticaba

Pro

In this debate, imma be a poe/troll. I am an atheist. (not actually). I believe in chicken tasting good in my opinion. Is my religious belief wrong now? I believe that I am human, am I wrong? I believe I wake up in the morning, am I wrong? These are my religious beliefs (not really) and I am sure they are right. Your wrong! how could anyone get banged before the world came? And even if someone did get banged, it wouldn't be that big! And only pokemon can evolve, but only noobs like you don't know that! My beliefs are right, and yours are wrong! So go, and hide in a corner, and wish you could have a big bang. :D

Jokes. This is just my way of saying "I accept". I will be in favour of protecting my religion (Christianity). So you know, let the debate begin!
Bumbeegirl

Con

Bumbeegirl forfeited this round.
Jabuticaba

Pro

God loves me. How can something that isn't real not love me? There is no solid evidence proving evolution nor the big bang, which is why they are theories. However, christianity follows a solid book, which demonstrates enough proof for God. This proof cannot be dissproven. Scientist come up with excuses, however they will never overcome the power of God. However science is proven by nothing but more science.

God is real, and I have the right to believe such, making it not wrong. My belief is right, even if you do not believe in God.
Bumbeegirl

Con

Bumbeegirl forfeited this round.
Jabuticaba

Pro

I know my point wasn't exactly accurate, however since my opponent didn't have any argument, and had no proof either, I have won this debate. Please vote.
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
Most beliefs are Wrong:
Because our brains are really just Illusion manufacturers that create illusions to keep their owners happy.
Just like our brains color in our blind spots, deliberately to make us comfortable with our vision, where we would be unhappy with chunks missing from our field of vision.

Our brains are fooling us 24/7.
Our brains even fool us into believing our Beliefs are Real, when they are most often Not.
Thus beliefs are illusions and often Wrong.
Posted by Johnjjohn 2 years ago
Johnjjohn
yeah he's real. just look around. how could all of this come to being by chance? a blasted big bang couldn't have just happend and formed everything! think about it. there's just the right amount of gravity. there's the exact layers in the atmosphere we need and a magnetic field around the earth to keep away the solar wind from the sun. everything works in unison as far as nature. there's a type of food for everything and if one type of animal goes extinct then it causes a whole domino effect in the food chain.
the brain controles the body but how does the brain even funtion? there has to be a soal or something telling the brain what to think and do.
there just happens to be land above the ocean. if it were all flat then there would be no land at all.
I could go on and on but this is proof enough for me
Posted by Frikcha 2 years ago
Frikcha
A belief can't be wrong.
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 2 years ago
PiercedPanda
BumbeegirlJabuticabaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Though his arguments weren't exactly convincing, con dropped the entire debate, giving him points for conduct and arguments.