dairygirl4u2c
wolfman4711

your mom should have aborted you

wolfman4711

dairygirl4u2c

Pro

your mom should have aborted you

u use up rsources and wed all be better off if u didnt exist
wolfman4711

Con

I don't think it will take much to beat my opponent and she has very good chance of forfeiting. First of all me myself has done nothing to lower your resources in the way that it affects you. Their is still plenty of food water and shelter the fundamental building blocks of life. I have never hindered you in any way and who says I will. I could be very nice over your lifetime but you have no way of knowing. So really my life is none of your business, I have never faulted you and I have never benefited you, as far as I know.
dairygirl4u2c

Pro

u take resorucres that could have been used on oter less well off people it doesnst just matter how it affects me
and yes how u r good for humanity is reevant as its ur only cance of redeemig urself, existence
wolfman4711

Con

I find your argument invalid because there are still plenty of resources around. Enough that I can stuff my face without anyone starving, sure I take up resources but that does not affect the rest the world because there is a LOT of resources put there. I think that's your only argument, tell me if I'm wrong. But before I had it over I would like to expand on why my mom should not have aborted me:

1. My mom and possibly my dad would feel bad after getting there aborted, most likely more than the little amount of resources I take up in that ratio.

2. The people that I'm close to such as my parents, grand parents, friends, etc, would not have had the joy to have me as there son, grand child or friend.

3. My job has a very good chance of being someone who makes other people's lives easier. I could be a farmer, ( which helps with production) business man, (who helps sell products to people who need it) a teacher ( who teaches kids basic things) etc. All those jobs help people out, more than I hinder people's resources.
Thank you and I hand the debate over back to pro.
dairygirl4u2c

Pro

u still take resoures yet there are people dying w out them. u add to the excess.

how ur family feels is of little significance n bigger picture

u say all these things that u could be god at or beneficial.... but theres just as maby bad things u could be. instead of hypos this is about u the real u. and uve yet to show of u benefit all i see r ppl dying abd deprived of resources... the same 1s u use

uur mom should have aborted u
wolfman4711

Con

I have explained my theory and daisy has to, though its been pretty much the same thing every round. Well obviously my opponent has to attend language arts again, and please bot con. Thanks.
Posted by giraffelover 4 years ago
giraffelover
Why would anyone agree to THAT? If my mom aborted me, I wouldn't exist! If someone had aborted my mom, SHE wouldn't exist. If someone had aborted her, SHE wouldn't exist. If someone had aborted the first person, NO ONE would exist.
Vote Placed by likespeace 4 years ago
likespeace
dairygirl4u2cwolfman4711Tied
Reasons for voting decision: +1 Morgan's RFD.
Vote Placed by 1Devilsadvocate 4 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
dairygirl4u2cwolfman4711Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't think an RFD is need here.
Vote Placed by morgan2252 4 years ago
morgan2252
dairygirl4u2cwolfman4711Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to con because pro is rude in her arguments. Spelling and grammar to con because pro has very poor spelling and grammar. Arguments to con because pro only has one argument, and even when that argument was rebutted, she continued to say the same thing and adressed nothing new. Neither side used sources.
Vote Placed by thedebatekid 4 years ago
thedebatekid
dairygirl4u2cwolfman4711Tied
Reasons for voting decision: It was a landslide. Both didnt use rescouces so I cut that out. But seriously. Would someone hit this girl with a dictionary.