Ibraeva-Aliya
TripleM160

youth from 21 century is awful

Ibraeva-Aliya

Pro

Every young person has had the experience"a shop attendant eying you suspiciously or a bus driver refusing to give you concession rates despite the presence of your student card, concession card and every piece of evidence you could possibly need. Every young person has been the victim of unfair judgment by others. Many claim this is the fault, at least partly, of the media and the way it portrays young people. Arguably, media focus on youth drug addiction, vandalism, unprotected sex, as well as many other "negative" issues, has led some people to view young people in terms of stereotypes and gross generalisations.
TripleM160

Con

I disagree. I have not been eyed suspiciously in a store. I have never not been given a student discount when providing a student ID. I don't think it is the media that is portraying youth as 'awful'. Some kids and young adults do not know how to behave in public. They are treated with the same respect that they give...none. But well mannered kids and young adults who have truly grown up are not treated the same way. Nor should the be. Respect is earned, not given.
Ibraeva-Aliya

Pro

Ibraeva-Aliya forfeited this round.
TripleM160

Con

Since my opponent has not posted anything for this round, I will also abstain.
Posted by ExiOrca 4 years ago
ExiOrca
So are you debating pro or con of the resolve, because your opening statement put you in the con position.