Max.Wallace
ArrowofTime

yummy, steak.

Max.Wallace

Pro

it's good for your omnivore cadaver.
ArrowofTime

Con

:). It can be bad for your omnivore cadaver. Badly cooked steak can kill you because of bacteria. Well cooked steak can kill you - it increases your risk for heart disease according to CDC.

That being said, I love a good steak and will enjoy it while I can.
Max.Wallace

Pro

You should not have accepted this debate unless you can define the perfectly cooked steak. Well can you, punk?
ArrowofTime

Con

Quoting myself, I used "Well cooked" and "badly cooked" which is a reference to temperature and length of exposure that cooks the steak.

You said: "You should not have accepted this debate unless you can define the perfectly cooked steak. Well can you, punk?"

I said nothing about "perfectly cooked steak". I just referenced to how cooked it is which can kill bacteria that can kill you.

I also stated before that " it increases your risk for heart disease according to CDC."

Where is your argument? ----Punk :)?
Max.Wallace

Pro

For some organisms, humans that is, and many other organisms also, raw meat is fine. For many organisms, humans included, only a raw diet is OK. Facts. Should steak be cooked or not? Ask the CDC, or eat lawn clippings. Do you prefer yours boiled or raw? Tell us now. You decided to challenge the argument, the BOP is on you. The zombies will support you, as I am not a PC format organism, are you? Politically Correct that is? Is that you? How do you prefer your beets cooked, or how raw? Questions, questions.......

You're up!
ArrowofTime

Con

ArrowofTime forfeited this round.
Posted by Akhenaten 1 year ago
Akhenaten
I would debate you if I knew what you was debating about, but I don't know what you are debating, so I'll give it a miss. lol