Jump to topic:

One of my favorite experiences.

tornshoe92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 10:50:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know if there are any other Sinfonians on this site but this weekend I had the privelege of going to the Texas Music Educators Association convention in San Antonio and participated in my first Step Sing. Now this video can't really convey the coolness of singing in a 586 piece ensemble but I still love listening to one of my favorite tunes. And yes whoever's voice that's getting picked up right by the camera is off.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
Ogan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2011 7:09:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/13/2011 10:50:08 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
I don't know if there are any other Sinfonians on this site but this weekend I had the privelege of going to the Texas Music Educators Association convention in San Antonio and participated in my first Step Sing. Now this video can't really convey the coolness of singing in a 586 piece ensemble but I still love listening to one of my favorite tunes. And yes whoever's voice that's getting picked up right by the camera is off.

Beautiful. Thanks for that!