Jump to topic:

Can you draw ?

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 11:58:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Everyone can draw, it's more of a question of how well and how much you enjoy drawing. I can draw okay flowers, but that's about it for drawing. I'm more of a photographer.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 12:09:36 PM
At 7/5/2011 12:01:31 PM, interrogator wrote:
Andromeda. How are you today ? Glad to have to here again.

Tired, but it's nice to see you're still around, interrogator.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:15:45 PM
I'm not much of a drawer :/
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:18:32 PM
At 7/5/2011 11:58:21 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Everyone can draw, it's more of a question of how well and how much you enjoy drawing. I can draw okay flowers, but that's about it for drawing. I'm more of a photographer.
Agreed, and I think the same applies to dancing.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:01:49 PM
At 7/5/2011 5:18:32 PM, BennyW wrote:

I'd say it applies to most, if not all, creative pursuits. Anybody can do it, only some people can do it well and enjoy it.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:13:42 PM
Everyone can draw,
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 7:39:12 PM
Reply to topic question: I used to draw very well when I was young. When I stopped at about the age 15, when I started to party. I should take it up again.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 5:37:04 AM
At 7/5/2011 5:18:32 PM, BennyW wrote:

Indeed. The thing with dancing is that if you desire to do it you can. So what if your friends won't join in? Depart from their location, because they are unwilling to dance, and if they're unwilling, they I do not care to know them one iota. The dance is not dangerous.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2011 10:37:22 AM
At 7/17/2011 2:23:07 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
I cant draw for sht.

I can't either.. but..

You CAN erase!

and if you sit their long enough.. drawing LITTLE line by little line to make up a sketch/picture of something.. Erasing what's not perfect..

Eventually you get an image that makes it seem like you Can draw! and you can fool everybody by going and showing it off.. They just won't know the thing took you like 6 hours rather than the 10 minutes it'd take somebody who's talented ;)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2011 10:39:28 AM
At 8/20/2011 10:37:22 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 7/17/2011 2:23:07 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
I cant draw for sht.

I can't either.. but..

You CAN erase!

and if you sit their long enough.. drawing LITTLE line by little line to make up a sketch/picture of something.. Erasing what's not perfect..

Eventually you get an image that makes it seem like you Can draw! and you can fool everybody by going and showing it off.. They just won't know the thing took you like 6 hours rather than the 10 minutes it'd take somebody who's talented ;)

also.. if you're gonna draw.. don't draw lines... shade in the dark spots.. LITTLE by little.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 9:18:58 PM
Yes I can draw pretty good. I'm not the best drawer in the world but I do pretty good.
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 3:34:26 PM
I consider myself to be the worst drawer on the planet. Sucks because I would really like to be good at it, but I can't even draw a decent circle.
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:21:39 PM
At 10/13/2011 3:34:26 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I consider myself to be the worst drawer on the planet. Sucks because I would really like to be good at it, but I can't even draw a decent circle.

Practice makes perfect. :) a Lot of people can't draw perfect circle, but if you keep on trying you'll suceed! :)
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 10:15:48 PM
At 9/4/2011 12:17:22 AM, koolcat wrote:
this may seem kidish but i prefer to color in what other people draw and thats only because i cant draw well

it isn't kiddish, it's just a way you prefer :)

Lovetheworld4real
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:27:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes I have been drawing since I was 2. I love art and plan to make it a profession. It's no secret amongst my class that I have skill with a paper and pencil. I have created countless pieces of art. My most recent being a pastel eye of a wolf with a reflection of another wolf on it. It is my best.
Live Love Laugh
45adolffwatsonn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 6:27:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello , I can draw
And I consider myself to be an artist at heart.
-------
you can visit my website
[url=http://fineartistry.tk...] Artistry [/url]
adolf watson