Jump to topic:

Writing

penampersandpaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 1:10:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I decided to make an account on this site after reading lots of debates and being intrigued with certain issues. I like to learn, but I also love to write. Being a newbie I was wondering (as it seems this site is specifically for debating/ factoids and less about creative expression) if there's a thread to post personal writing, and read other people's personal writing?
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 1:41:14 PM
At 2/16/2012 1:10:35 PM, penampersandpaper wrote:
I decided to make an account on this site after reading lots of debates and being intrigued with certain issues. I like to learn, but I also love to write. Being a newbie I was wondering (as it seems this site is specifically for debating/ factoids and less about creative expression) if there's a thread to post personal writing, and read other people's personal writing?

No, but go ahead and make one!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
penampersandpaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 1:44:39 PM
Sweet, well I guess this will be the thread to do it haha! Anyone can post. I don't feel like posting right now though, maybe later.