Jump to topic:

How can you not like this?

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 6:15:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 3:42:44 PM
At 3/4/2012 6:33:34 PM, breaxxbaxx wrote:
I feel calm.

Every time you finish a debate, this music should automatically just start playing through your speakers.

I agree

The world would be a better place
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:43:03 AM
At 3/4/2012 6:15:12 PM, 000ike wrote:

Good question! How can someone not like this? this is nice, clam, Pretty and great music!
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 5:11:26 PM
At 3/5/2012 3:42:44 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I feel calm.

Every time you finish a debate, this music should automatically just start playing through your speakers.

I agree

I think most people would like classical music, or at least some of it, if they bothered to listen
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:09:27 AM
At 3/6/2012 5:11:26 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/5/2012 3:42:44 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I feel calm.

I agree

I think most people would like classical music, or at least some of it, if they bothered to listen

+1
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
tarkovsky
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:45:19 PM
Liszt is good, but personally I'm going to have to go with Chopin. If we really get to it, you all need to hear some Bellini. Bellini wrote the prettiest melodies in the whole of music, and that's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Wait for the high D. It's one of the greatest I've ever heard, Kunde is brilliant.
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2012 9:07:52 PM
It is very nice music. Much better than that "dubstep" crap or whatever its called.
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 6:12:28 PM
I guess, if classical music is your thing. Not very entertaining though, almost fell asleep. But like I said if classical music is your thing. I prefer that piano music in that movie where the guy wouldn't play piano anywhere but on a ship. Can't for the life of me remember what the name of the movie was.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
VitalObsession
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 9:53:27 PM
If you did like that, you are the beginnings of a metal head! Sheet music for most of the underrated metal genres, like death metal, technical death metal, symphonic metal, melodic metal and melodic death metal are strikingly similar to that.

Check these out if you liked that, nothing but pianos playing some metal songs that were put to sheet music by talented fans =]
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2012 6:08:00 PM
At 3/30/2012 8:02:24 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Are you stressed, angry and Brahms and Liszt-off with life in general. Then click this:

that's the best thing :D I love that piece of music...trying to play it on piano...hard!