Jump to topic:

Mr. Cool

thephfactor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 8:33:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
There should be a movie called "Mr. Cool" about Calvin Coolidge, because he is awesome. It should star Jim Parsons as the lead and Zoey Deschanel as his wife, Grace, as the younger version, and I don't know who for the older ones.

ARE YOU WITH ME??!!??!!??
Secretary of Drug Legalization Enforcement Who Also Loves Bacon of the FREEDO Bureaucracy
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 8:39:45 AM
Not sure on the name......but it would be nice if he was recognized.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 5:28:16 PM
At 4/13/2012 8:33:10 AM, thephfactor wrote:
There should be a movie called "Mr. Cool" about Calvin Coolidge, because he is awesome. It should star Jim Parsons as the lead and Zoey Deschanel as his wife, Grace, as the younger version, and I don't know who for the older ones.

lol
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 5:33:38 PM
Jim Parsons and Zooey Deschanel in the same sitcom is a good idea. Not sure about the rest of it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 5:38:01 PM
At 4/13/2012 8:33:10 AM, thephfactor wrote:

+1
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross