Jump to topic:

Acoustic Guitar Covers of Songs

Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:09:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I'm getting a channel started on youtube, and I'm going to cover as many songs on the acoustic guitar as I can while singing. If you'd like to hear me do a rendition of your favorite song I'll give it my best shot:

http://www.youtube.com...

I'm going to continue to add songs indefinitely, for what application I do not yet know. If anyone else plays music and would like to post videos here go right ahead, I'm interested in seeing the musical talent of DDO.
Rob
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 9:59:05 PM
Holy shite Conspiracy theory up in here.

I was browsing Facebook and saw a post saying "That moment when you are thinking of a song and someone else randomly starts singing it"
I then saw this thread and thought "Hey, I should request Wonderwall too"
Then I look at your 'video36'

LOL
#StandWithBossy
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 7:21:03 PM
Oh lawdy. I got so many favorites. However, I'll request...2 songs.

"Wake Up," Arcade Fire
"A-Punk," Vampire Weekend
But if the chance remains
to see those better days,
I'd cut the cannons down.

- Vampire Weekend "Giving Up the Gun"
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 9:52:18 PM
OK I'm not too familiar with the requests so give me a bit to learn them, I have quite a bit I have to learn now between the wedding I am doing and my customers who have a very long list of songs they request when I'm out on the street. Here's my version of Teen Spirit though, not the most acoustic-friendly tune but I hack it alright. Danielle is texting me in the background lol my phone keeps going off but it doesn't kill it too badly.

http://youtu.be...
Rob