Jump to topic:

Very Very Hot or Very Very cold?

Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 6:10:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
which extreme weather would you rather have? Very hot or very cold?

Me, I rather be in very cold, because you can at least breathe better in cold weather, and you can at least you don't get as wore out and tired. with very hot weather ayah it's so hot, your just hot and sweaty and you can't really move fast, otherwise you get heat exhaustion. and your thirsty for water and heat is sometimes dangerous. and the sun just burns you up! I rather have very cold weather. plus, I live is Wisconsin, I love cold weather!
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
NixonianVolkswagen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 3:25:41 AM
Very Very Hot if it's a dry heat.
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 3:29:30 AM
Definitely cold.

With heat, you can only take off so many clothes. With cold, you can keep putting more on and you can exercise.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
NixonianVolkswagen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 3:38:38 AM
At 8/12/2012 3:29:30 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Definitely cold.

With heat, you can only take off so many clothes. With cold, you can keep putting more on and you can exercise.

Dude, I just said Very Very Hot. Why would you call me out like that?
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
Jessalyn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 4:03:49 PM
I'd rather be very very hot, only because it's easier to fall asleep like that. If you're burning (literally, like laying on pavement and sizzling), it's much easier to go into a sort of hibernative state than if it's really really cold.

I hate both, though.
WARNING: Hitchslaps may become inflamed when accompanied by unceasing stupidity.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 4:33:31 PM
Cold! I love the cold!
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 4:50:30 PM
Definitely cold.

#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 4:56:59 PM
At 8/11/2012 6:10:22 PM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:

Me, I rather be in very cold, because you can at least breathe better in cold weather, and you can at least you don't get as wore out and tired. with very hot weather ayah it's so hot, your just hot and sweaty and you can't really move fast, otherwise you get heat exhaustion. and your thirsty for water and heat is sometimes dangerous. and the sun just burns you up! I rather have very cold weather. plus, I live is Wisconsin, I love cold weather!

Either will work. I love very very hot weather (North African climate -like Morocco- or Nevada, Texas, Arizona, etc.) or very very cold weather (Like Boston winters, Winter in Southern Germany, Austria, Switzerland, etc. -I have never been to Russia, but I don't think I would have an issue living there either).
Tsar of DDO
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 11:18:53 AM
Definitely cold.

agreed! :D
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 11:21:20 AM
At 8/12/2012 4:56:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/11/2012 6:10:22 PM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:

Either will work. I love very very hot weather (North African climate -like Morocco- or Nevada, Texas, Arizona, etc.) or very very cold weather (Like Boston winters, Winter in Southern Germany, Austria, Switzerland, etc. -I have never been to Russia, but I don't think I would have an issue living there either).

cool!

Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 12:36:53 PM
At 8/12/2012 4:33:31 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Cold! I love the cold!

Cold is cool!

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:25:57 PM
Very very cold, obviously. That way you can still get comfortable by cuddling up with a couple of cuties. ;)
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:50:08 PM
I'm going to have to cold. In the heat your just all sweaty, exhausted, and waisted. I've gotten this question before and I always have the same clothes argument about you taking off so much in the heat until the point where you burn and sizzle away. In the cold you can always produce heat by cuddling up and putting on extra layers.
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:41:04 AM
At 8/14/2012 9:50:08 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I'm going to have to cold. In the heat your just all sweaty, exhausted, and waisted. I've gotten this question before and I always have the same clothes argument about you taking off so much in the heat until the point where you burn and sizzle away. In the cold you can always produce heat by cuddling up and putting on extra layers.

Agreed! Cold weather is awesome!

Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:42:12 AM
At 8/14/2012 9:30:38 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Personally, very very cold. I can't stand heat.

cold weather is awesome!

zbz_lvlv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 6:10:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I love humid heat. I hate that sensation of dryness no matter cold or hot. Cold wise, I cannot stand temperatures below 20C.
(I live in a tropical climate)