Jump to topic:

Piano

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 10:02:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 1:30:06 AM
The Hungarian Rhapsody is the most genius piece of music I can think of it. Even if it's not your taste, it's hard to argue that it's level of complexity does not require savantesque talent to develop.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 12:23:30 PM
My favorite piano pieces. I think they are all sublimely beautiful. The 1st, 4th, and 5th have literally brought tears to my eyes at one point or another. Anyone who likes the piano and/or classical music should be blown away by these pieces.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 2:48:23 PM
Beethoven's silence is one of my favorites.

I also like Claude Debussy a lot, specifically Clair De Lune and Reverie.

Also Chopin - Nocturno
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2012 10:37:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a gem. If you listened to this without knowing who the artist was, you could never have guessed it was pink floyd. I would have guessed Debussy. Though then again, they were very influenced by classical music. I absolutely love this.