Jump to topic:

is art a feel to do or love to do?

kobi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 4:04:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
many people do art because they feel to do, others do art because they love to do. what about you?
Cometflash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 4:05:45 AM
I also feel, need to do, fits better.

I feel art usually are better when emotions are pour into it.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 3:22:32 PM
At 11/6/2012 10:38:38 PM, Ren wrote:
It's a need to do.

This
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Jessalyn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 2:49:38 PM
For me it's a need--both an emotional need and a physical one. I NEED to create.
But at the same time, I love it more than anything in the world. It's a need as well as a love.
WARNING: Hitchslaps may become inflamed when accompanied by unceasing stupidity.
RedneckR0nin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 5:15:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/6/2012 10:38:38 PM, Ren wrote:
It's a need to do.

This..

I don't like art or creating it, I don't feel I have to do and I don't enjoy it for the most part...it is a HAVE to do...a need....if I don't I get bitter really fast
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 10:39:49 PM
I can only do it when I'm in the mood, so I guess that would be when I "feel" to do, but on the other hand I wouldn't do it at all if I didn't love to do it lol.
Sabeeta
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 11:11:19 PM
art is both feel to do and love to do. If you love art but do not have feelings for doing it then it will turn into mess similarly if you feel to do art but do not love it then it will have no meaning. When you feel doing art with love your imagination, evaluation, idea and creativeness will make an impact in this world.
shakyasun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 11:48:56 PM
Art is a creation one kind of innovation which express the feeling of the person....
some body feel to do art some love and they do it.

In my view First important thing is you must have feeling. Without feeling something and if something strikes in your mind and feel to express creates the actual figure what you feel for. then the second part comes the work u completed and you keep it and handle carefully that shows the love.

There for i raise my hand for , art is a feel to do. That means u need the feeling first.
patrickwolcott123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2013 11:47:57 PM
As a professional graphics designer I love art and that makes me feel to do it. I realized very early that graphic designing was my favorite subject and so I have strives to become good at it ever since i was little. Now i create great art in the form of logos and designs. because i love art, i can get inspiration from anywhere and just have to sketch it down. For a bit of my art work see http://www.logodesignpros.com...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 12:51:06 PM
I guess.. It depends.. Sometimes I do art because I want to or feel like it.. So I think it depends on the situation of you and what your going through..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad