Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Music Industry Exposed ! *

inferno
Posts: 11,499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 10:42:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here we go. How many of you are lovers of good music. Well, you might wanna think twice about why your favorite artist or song just might be so popular okay.
This one is a real eye opener. You cant afford to miss this. See the link for more details.
inferno
Posts: 11,499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 1:26:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2013 10:42:54 AM, inferno wrote:
Here we go. How many of you are lovers of good music. Well, you might wanna think twice about why your favorite artist or song just might be so popular okay.
This one is a real eye opener. You cant afford to miss this. See the link for more details.



Cowards.
Controverter
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 7:02:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This illuminati bullcrap is getting old.

If it's true, it doesn't matter because god and Satan wouldn't care for meagre human organisations.

If it isn't true, we're all worrying over nothing anyway.
Women have an unfair advantage over men: If they can"t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.
inferno
Posts: 11,499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 10:46:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2013 7:02:52 PM, Controverter wrote:
This illuminati bullcrap is getting old.

If it's true, it doesn't matter because god and Satan wouldn't care for meagre human organisations.

If it isn't true, we're all worrying over nothing anyway.

Whats getting old is tired old cynics like yourself. A dying breed that is still unaware of the elements of darkness that plagues this world. Youll get it one day. Maybe. =)
inferno
Posts: 11,499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 8:41:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2013 7:02:52 PM, Controverter wrote:
This illuminati bullcrap is getting old.

If it's true, it doesn't matter because god and Satan wouldn't care for meagre human organisations.

If it isn't true, we're all worrying over nothing anyway.

The logic behind this is the evidence that comes from the experiences of those who ARE in the music industry.
When you get a record deal, let me know okay. =)
toolpot462
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 5:38:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2013 10:46:33 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/3/2013 7:02:52 PM, Controverter wrote:
This illuminati bullcrap is getting old.

If it's true, it doesn't matter because god and Satan wouldn't care for meagre human organisations.

If it isn't true, we're all worrying over nothing anyway.

Whats getting old is tired old cynics like yourself. A dying breed that is still unaware of the elements of darkness that plagues this world. Youll get it one day. Maybe. =)

I think you must mean skeptic, because you clearly don't know what cynic means. This whole idea that music is satanic is a bunch of crap. Get a life and stop propagating nonsense.
I'll be the one to protect you from
Your enemies and all your demons.
I'll be the one to protect you from
A will to survive and a voice of reason.
I'll be the one to protect you from
Your enemies and your choices, son.
inferno
Posts: 11,499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 8:37:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/17/2013 5:38:56 PM, toolpot462 wrote:
At 4/5/2013 10:46:33 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/3/2013 7:02:52 PM, Controverter wrote:
This illuminati bullcrap is getting old.

If it's true, it doesn't matter because god and Satan wouldn't care for meagre human organisations.

If it isn't true, we're all worrying over nothing anyway.

Whats getting old is tired old cynics like yourself. A dying breed that is still unaware of the elements of darkness that plagues this world. Youll get it one day. Maybe. =)

I think you must mean skeptic, because you clearly don't know what cynic means. This whole idea that music is satanic is a bunch of crap. Get a life and stop propagating nonsense.

Now if that were true then what you just said would mean a whole hell of a lot. But son, from the people Ive been around, things I have seen, and experiences I have dealth with.
I would say that you are one ignorant muther effer. =)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 10:47:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Whoa.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
StevenDixon
Posts: 178
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 11:33:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/16/2013 8:41:39 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/3/2013 7:02:52 PM, Controverter wrote:
This illuminati bullcrap is getting old.

If it's true, it doesn't matter because god and Satan wouldn't care for meagre human organisations.

If it isn't true, we're all worrying over nothing anyway.

The logic behind this is the evidence that comes from the experiences of those who ARE in the music industry.
When you get a record deal, let me know okay. =)

http://en.wikipedia.org...

These guys have record deals.
Sui_Generis
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 5:23:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
".o

no.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."
Sui_Generis
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 5:23:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2013 5:23:11 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
".o

no.

Apparently Alt+147 doesn't work. Anyway, because I'm too tired to go look at your other posts... do you believe that?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."
inferno
Posts: 11,499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:01:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2013 5:23:53 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/20/2013 5:23:11 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
".o

no.

Apparently Alt+147 doesn't work. Anyway, because I'm too tired to go look at your other posts... do you believe that?

No I dont. Because obviously you are aware of them. =_