Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Picture of My Ex

RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 9:29:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I drew this picture of my ex-girlfriend for her birthday present. I haven't shown her it yet, and I just wanted to share it with any of you folks who are interested in art... or my love life XD.

I haven't been practicing as much as I'd like to have, so it came out a little rougher than I wanted, but over-all I'm happy with it and I hope she likes it =)

P.S. If her left hand looks a little odd to you, it looks like that in the photo I based this off of too. I guess holding a flute just makes your hands look weird =p

http://www.debate.org...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 9:37:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I should also mention that she had a yellow/golden feather in her hair at the time (that's what that thing on the right side is)
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 9:44:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's pretty cool, Ryuu.

I like the style of the thicker line around the edges and owelope is pretty cute ^_^
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 9:57:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
10 out of 10, would bang
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 10:54:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dang.......beautiful girl, beautiful picture.

Happy to know your not all bitter towards each other over the break up, though I don't know if that makes it easier or harder.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:20:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 10:54:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Dang.......beautiful girl, beautiful picture.

Happy to know your not all bitter towards each other over the break up, though I don't know if that makes it easier or harder.

I would say a lot easier. Being able to talk to each other about it has helped me through this more than anything else.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:20:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 11:20:22 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/2/2013 10:54:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Dang.......beautiful girl, beautiful picture.

Happy to know your not all bitter towards each other over the break up, though I don't know if that makes it easier or harder.

I would say a lot easier. Being able to talk to each other about it has helped me through this more than anything else.

Well then, good.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:26:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 9:44:56 PM, Oryus wrote:
That's pretty cool, Ryuu.

I like the style of the thicker line around the edges and owelope is pretty cute ^_^

Thanks =)
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:27:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 9:57:13 PM, imabench wrote:
10 out of 10, would bang

Well, I guess it is a petty cute owlope...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:30:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That, is one very sexy........

.........Owlope.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:32:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 11:20:22 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/2/2013 10:54:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Dang.......beautiful girl, beautiful picture.

Happy to know your not all bitter towards each other over the break up, though I don't know if that makes it easier or harder.

I would say a lot easier. Being able to talk to each other about it has helped me through this more than anything else.

careful now...

Remember, she may care for you.. she may want you to have as easy of a time getting over this as possible...

but she broke up with you b/c that's what she wanted... and you should be getting over it.

It seems to me when people try to make break-ups easy they run a risk of making them long and drawn out and much more difficult than they would have been if they were quicker.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Sola.Gratia
Posts: 278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:35:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 9:29:26 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I drew this picture of my ex-girlfriend for her birthday present. I haven't shown her it yet, and I just wanted to share it with any of you folks who are interested in art... or my love life XD.

I haven't been practicing as much as I'd like to have, so it came out a little rougher than I wanted, but over-all I'm happy with it and I hope she likes it =)

P.S. If her left hand looks a little odd to you, it looks like that in the photo I based this off of too. I guess holding a flute just makes your hands look weird =p

http://www.debate.org...

Beautiful! Very unique... Your very talented
"What is sin? It is the glory of God not honored. Holiness of God not reverenced. Greatness of God not admired. Power of God not praised. Truth of God not sought. Wisdom of God not esteemed. Beauty of God not treasured. Goodness of God not savored. Faithfulness of God not trusted. Commandments of God not obeyed. Justice of God not respected. Wrath of God not feared. Grace of God not cherished. Presence of God not prized. Person of God not loved. That is sin." ~John Piper
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:41:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 11:32:40 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/2/2013 11:20:22 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/2/2013 10:54:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Dang.......beautiful girl, beautiful picture.

Happy to know your not all bitter towards each other over the break up, though I don't know if that makes it easier or harder.

I would say a lot easier. Being able to talk to each other about it has helped me through this more than anything else.

careful now...

Remember, she may care for you.. she may want you to have as easy of a time getting over this as possible...

but she broke up with you b/c that's what she wanted... and you should be getting over it.

It seems to me when people try to make break-ups easy they run a risk of making them long and drawn out and much more difficult than they would have been if they were quicker.

Maybe, but I feel fine about it now. I got all the crying out of my system and I'm ready to get back in the game ;)
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:41:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 11:35:10 PM, Sola.Gratia wrote:
At 4/2/2013 9:29:26 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I drew this picture of my ex-girlfriend for her birthday present. I haven't shown her it yet, and I just wanted to share it with any of you folks who are interested in art... or my love life XD.

I haven't been practicing as much as I'd like to have, so it came out a little rougher than I wanted, but over-all I'm happy with it and I hope she likes it =)

P.S. If her left hand looks a little odd to you, it looks like that in the photo I based this off of too. I guess holding a flute just makes your hands look weird =p

http://www.debate.org...

Beautiful! Very unique... Your very talented

Thanks! =)
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Controverter
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 7:01:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a very foolish thing to do because your ex can use Debate.org
Women have an unfair advantage over men: If they can"t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 7:55:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/3/2013 7:01:26 PM, Controverter wrote:
This is a very foolish thing to do because your ex can use Debate.org

She doesn't. She wouldn't even know where to start if she decided she wanted to browse this site.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.