Jump to topic:

This is Awesome

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2013 7:35:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I spent far too much time on this last night.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2013 7:40:45 PM
At 4/4/2013 7:35:02 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Did you try clicking "controls"? There's lots more you can do.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2013 7:42:11 PM
At 4/4/2013 7:40:45 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/4/2013 7:35:02 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Did you try clicking "controls"? There's lots more you can do.

No!

Oh, there goes my evening xD
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 12:59:28 PM
This thing is amazing.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 10:25:26 PM
A few of mine. https://www.debate.org...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 10:50:04 PM
Mine won't let me change the color to anything other than pink >.<
- Hilaire Belloc -
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:16:05 PM
Several_ingredients a while back was investigating the geometric maths that create this, and then he quit. Anyone else know how the program works?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 12:56:49 AM
that is fuking awesome...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men