Jump to topic:

This is Awesome

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2013 7:35:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I spent far too much time on this last night.
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2013 7:40:45 PM
At 4/4/2013 7:35:02 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Did you try clicking "controls"? There's lots more you can do.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2013 7:42:11 PM
At 4/4/2013 7:40:45 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/4/2013 7:35:02 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Did you try clicking "controls"? There's lots more you can do.

No!

Oh, there goes my evening xD
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 12:59:28 PM
This thing is amazing.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 10:25:26 PM
A few of mine. https://www.debate.org...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 10:50:04 PM
Mine won't let me change the color to anything other than pink >.<
- G. K. Chesterton -
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:16:05 PM
Several_ingredients a while back was investigating the geometric maths that create this, and then he quit. Anyone else know how the program works?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 12:56:49 AM
that is fuking awesome...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men