Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Drawings

RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 4:43:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've decided to get back into drawing recreationally, and I know I'm not the only one on here who draws, so I'm making this thread so we can share our pictures and talk about them (I'm sure there's already a thread like this, but I don't see it, so whatev's).

This is a picture I drew of Ichigo from Bleach. When I sharpened the image after scanning, all these black dots appeared, but I like the effect so I decided to keep it =)

http://www.debate.org...
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:10:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
funny that. I'm studying anime/manga at school. but I can't scan anything since it all is on A3 paper.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:10:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2013 4:43:13 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I've decided to get back into drawing recreationally, and I know I'm not the only one on here who draws, so I'm making this thread so we can share our pictures and talk about them (I'm sure there's already a thread like this, but I don't see it, so whatev's).

This is a picture I drew of Ichigo from Bleach. When I sharpened the image after scanning, all these black dots appeared, but I like the effect so I decided to keep it =)

http://www.debate.org...

nice, it looks like ichigo from bleach.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:15:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2013 5:10:29 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 4/22/2013 4:43:13 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I've decided to get back into drawing recreationally, and I know I'm not the only one on here who draws, so I'm making this thread so we can share our pictures and talk about them (I'm sure there's already a thread like this, but I don't see it, so whatev's).

This is a picture I drew of Ichigo from Bleach. When I sharpened the image after scanning, all these black dots appeared, but I like the effect so I decided to keep it =)

http://www.debate.org...

nice, it looks like ichigo from bleach.

Well, I would hope so =3
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:31:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2013 5:15:39 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:10:29 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 4/22/2013 4:43:13 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I've decided to get back into drawing recreationally, and I know I'm not the only one on here who draws, so I'm making this thread so we can share our pictures and talk about them (I'm sure there's already a thread like this, but I don't see it, so whatev's).

This is a picture I drew of Ichigo from Bleach. When I sharpened the image after scanning, all these black dots appeared, but I like the effect so I decided to keep it =)

http://www.debate.org...

nice, it looks like ichigo from bleach.

Well, I would hope so =3

just trolling. I did read it if it makes ya feel better XD but jokes aside that is one very skilled drawing, good on ya.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:35:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2013 5:31:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:15:39 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:10:29 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 4/22/2013 4:43:13 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I've decided to get back into drawing recreationally, and I know I'm not the only one on here who draws, so I'm making this thread so we can share our pictures and talk about them (I'm sure there's already a thread like this, but I don't see it, so whatev's).

This is a picture I drew of Ichigo from Bleach. When I sharpened the image after scanning, all these black dots appeared, but I like the effect so I decided to keep it =)

http://www.debate.org...

nice, it looks like ichigo from bleach.

Well, I would hope so =3

just trolling. I did read it if it makes ya feel better XD but jokes aside that is one very skilled drawing, good on ya.

Thanks =)
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:41:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
have you seen sword art online?
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 2:10:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2013 10:51:48 PM, Ren wrote:
At 4/22/2013 4:43:13 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I'm sure there's already a thread like this, but I don't see it.

http://www.debate.org...

Too late!
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 3:57:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2013 2:11:14 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I drew Goku this time =)

Black & White
http://www.debate.org...

Colour (MS pain style =p)
http://www.debate.org...

Colour version here:
http://www.debate.org...
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 10:05:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2013 5:41:45 AM, Smithereens wrote:
have you seen sword art online?

Ha, I just finished that series after hearing about it for the first time; funny that I should see this right afterwards.
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
FREEDO
Posts: 21,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 12:33:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here's a drawing I made of my facebook wife:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE
I AM THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
I AM THE BOOGIE MAN
I AM THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
I AM THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
I AM THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
I am your friend.
TheElderScroll
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 12:45:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2013 4:43:13 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I've decided to get back into drawing recreationally, and I know I'm not the only one on here who draws, so I'm making this thread so we can share our pictures and talk about them (I'm sure there's already a thread like this, but I don't see it, so whatev's).

This is a picture I drew of Ichigo from Bleach. When I sharpened the image after scanning, all these black dots appeared, but I like the effect so I decided to keep it =)

http://www.debate.org...

Really like it. Besides, bleach seems to be one of the manga I have ever read. Better than one piece IMO.
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:51:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2013 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:41:45 AM, Smithereens wrote:
have you seen sword art online?

Ha, I just finished that series after hearing about it for the first time; funny that I should see this right afterwards.

asuna dies in gungale online, the next series.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:51:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2013 4:51:09 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 4/23/2013 10:05:16 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:41:45 AM, Smithereens wrote:
have you seen sword art online?

Ha, I just finished that series after hearing about it for the first time; funny that I should see this right afterwards.

asuna dies in gungale online, the next series.

just kidding... i think.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 5:32:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
took up anime class. Still having problems photocopying the A3 paper we have to draw on. The student photocopier is not an option at this point in time.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 1:40:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/3/2013 12:52:27 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann =D

Original:
http://www.debate.org...

Colour version:
http://www.debate.org...

Fixed an error on the black-&-white version:
http://www.debate.org...
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.