Jump to topic:

Kriss Kross Rapper Dead at 34 **

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 10:21:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
How many of you are real hip hop fans ? Well you may have heard of these guys before I am sure. They made their way into the scene back in 1992, and with their smash hit single, "Jump". It is a hip hop classic, and the album Totally Crossed Out
is indeed one of the greatest creations of music of all time. I am sad to say that one of the members were found dead and the cause of death has yet to be known.
Autopsy being done as we speak. But yes........
We are going to miss this guy. He will be missed.
What do you think.

http://www.ajc.com...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:21:13 AM
At 5/2/2013 5:30:38 PM, Smithereens wrote:
he surpassed the life expectancy of a rapper, my hat goes off to him.

That is a very ignorant and stupid comment to make here or anywhere.
Since when do "rappers" have a life expectancy rate. Or age limitation.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 11:59:48 AM
Well it was about the only thing left he could do to revitalize his career at this point... I'm astonished he is only 34, I am 32 and in 1992 I was in fifth grade. To be that famous at that age is unbelievable. But anywho, they were one-hit wonders, mostly off the beats not the lyrics, so let's not get too hyped up.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:18:09 PM
At 5/6/2013 8:50:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
This whole thing is wiggity wiggity whacked.

werd?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 12:18:29 PM
At 5/6/2013 11:59:48 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Well it was about the only thing left he could do to revitalize his career at this point... I'm astonished he is only 34, I am 32 and in 1992 I was in fifth grade. To be that famous at that age is unbelievable. But anywho, they were one-hit wonders, mostly off the beats not the lyrics, so let's not get too hyped up.

False. A one hit wonder is someone who puts out a hot single or smash hit with no substantial follow album or song.
Kris Kross had 2 classic hip hop albums, and the 3rd was solid.
But this album is a true iconic hip hop classic indeed that has stood the test of time and has made its way into the history books. See the facts below.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:11:56 AM
At 5/6/2013 8:50:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
This whole thing is wiggity wiggity whacked.

It's "wiggity wiggity wack" you oldass out of touch dude!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:15:14 AM
At 5/7/2013 12:18:29 PM, inferno wrote:

False. A one hit wonder is someone who puts out a hot single or smash hit with no substantial follow album or song.
But this album is a true iconic hip hop classic indeed that has stood the test of time and has made its way into the history books. See the facts below.

I don't know about all that jazz... Jermaine Dupri was the only substantive quality in the project, and I certainly don't remember anything else coming out of them other than "Jump" that lasted on the radio for any length of time. If you want to call "Ninja Rap" a successful follow-up to "ice ice baby" then I guess Vanilla Ice wasn't a one-hit wonder either...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 10:03:41 AM
At 5/8/2013 9:15:14 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:

I don't know about all that jazz... Jermaine Dupri was the only substantive quality in the project, and I certainly don't remember anything else coming out of them other than "Jump" that lasted on the radio for any length of time. If you want to call "Ninja Rap" a successful follow-up to "ice ice baby" then I guess Vanilla Ice wasn't a one-hit wonder either...

Well there were two million seller singles to come out after Jump Jump.
You had " Warm It Up Kris", and "Its A Shame."
Not to mention "I Miss The Bus".
Seems you have a clear case of amnesia and you obviously cannot read well either.
But this album was played to the highest degree when I was in school and I remember this like it
was yesterday. Anyway, check out those songs on YOUTUBE and see how many hits they have.
Then you might learn a thing or two about music. Good day.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 10:09:09 AM
At 5/8/2013 9:15:14 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:

See music video here.